Levi and Author Have A Talk

Rebecca: Hi everyone! *Waves*

Levi: Hi. *Scowls* 

Rebecca: So I just wanted to tell you, Levi. *Turns to him*

Levi: What? *Sighs*

Rebecca: I bought an action figure of you! I'm so exited! *Claps hands and jumps up and down*

Levi: You bought a what? Of Me? *Confused as Hell*

Rebecca: Never mind, anyways. Are you okay with the tail I gave you? Or should I remove it? *Concerned about his wellbeing*

Levi: No, it's fine, I don't mind all that much. *Doesn't mind, likes to get rubbed on the tip by Erwin anyway* 

Rebecca: That's good then, so Jean, what do you think of this story as for now? *Turns to Jean, who just suddenly appeared out of thin air* ( Magic!)

Levi: I thought you where talking to me? *Offended, crosess arms*

Rebecca: Ssssshhhh! * Holds finger to lips*

Jean: It's nice, I guess. Am I going to have a chapter together with Armin or what? *Gets too exited*  

Rebecca: Sure Jean, whatever you want. (He wants to do you know what with Armin, but I don't think Armin is up for that yet...) *Whispers into microphone*

Armin: Eh, do I wanna know what you just whispered? *Concerned for his inocence*

Rebecca: No. 

Armin: I'm going back to bed. *Walks off*

Jean: Armin wait for me! *Runs after him*

Levi: I'm going back to my warm bed too, and Erwin. *Turns*

Rebecca: Alright, so anyway. I bought a Levi action figure and I'm gonna show you guys when it arrives. Promise. Until then, have fun with the new chapter and this shitty conversation. Bye~

~Rebecca