No Longer Depressed

Hi everyone! Welcome back to this fanfiction. So I have a few things to say before we start. Sorry for late updates, that's first. Then second, my little sister broke Levi's arm of, so now he can't do anything. He's angry with me. I think. Shit. 

Anyhow. I hope you all enjoyed this story and this will be the final chapter. Just kidding, one more after this I think. That will be when they're older.  Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi smiled as Petra walked onto the training ground. Last week she was discharged from the hospital and in perfect health. Her training could resume and she could join his new group. Levi turned back to the new recruits of that year and said, "Look here you little shits. That's Petra Ral overt there, you have to look!" He said. All the heads looked over at Petra and she blushed as she walked up on the stage next to Levi.

"She will be your trainer when I am not here, or somebody else. You have to respect her, be nice to her and do everything she tells you. Don't do so and I will kick you off the Wall." Levi said with a threat in his voice. The recruits shivered beneath his gaze. Levi turned to Petra and nodded to her. Then he left the stage.

"How did it go?" Erwin asked as Levi walked into his office. "Petra is dealing with it." He simply answered. "So, what do you think we should do now?" Erwin asked. Levi looked up from pouring a cup of tea. "What do you think, dip shit. Explore beyond the wall, duh." Levi smiled at him. Erwin stood up from his desk. 

"You know, what would happen if we found Yeager's basement..." Levi nodded. He knew Erwin's dream would sorta come to an end. "What would you do?" Erwin asked. "Don't know, what would you do?" He asked back. "I don't think it would be good for me to be a commander then." Erwin answered and wrapped his arms around Levi's frail body. 

Levi scoffed. "Yeah, alright. Well settle down in the country side somewhere. Have a nice house, I love the peace there." Erwin murmured a yes against Levi's neck and kissed his nape. Levi shivered. "But then, who would be commander?" Erwin asked. 

Levi smiled and said, "Armin of course." He turned around, putting his half drunken tea down. "Armin?" Erwin questioned. Levi hummed and nodded. He kissed Erwin on his lips and broke away from him. "He would be good, he wants to see the ocean so that makes his dream bigger than yours and he wants to explore the world." Erwin nodded, seemingly in thought. 

Then he grabbed Levi's waist and lifted him up. "Hey!" Levi cried out. Erwin flung him over his shoulder and said, "That should be celebrated, don't you think, Captain?" He smirked and walked over to his bedroom. Levi was flung onto the bed and smirked too. 

"Your a pervert." 

~

"Armin! Did you hear?!" Eren flung himself into the room. Jean, Armin, Mikasa and Connie looked up from the map they had been staring at. "Hear what?" Armin asked. "Captain Levi told me that Commander Erwin told him that if he wasn't going to be Commander anymore, you would be the next." Eren ranted. 

Armin froze. "What?" Jean asked. "Armin will be the next Commander." Mikasa stated simply. Jean smiled and shook the frozen blonde. "Armin come on, be happy!" He said and hugged the boy. Armin seemed to come out of his daze and laughed. "That would be amazing. Eren where going to see the ocean!" He said loudly. Eren began laughing too and joined in the hug. Connie and Mikasa smiled at the three of them. 

Then Eren realized he had been hugging Jean so he stopped, pulled a disgusted face and punched Jean in the face. Jean stumbled backwards, still clinging to Armin, and they both fell over. Armin landed on top of him and blushed. 

Eren cursed and ripped Armin off of Jean. "Hey!" Jean said. Eren went to punch him again when a hand held him back, he looked over to Armin. "Don't." Armin said. Eren stopped and dropped his arm. Armin smiled at him and helped Jean stand up. "What was that for you Asshole!" Jean said. 

"What did you just say!" Eren said. He smashed his head to Jean's forehead and they began throwing curses at each other. Armin sighed and motioned for Connie and Mikasa to go out of the room. Then Armin closed the door, staying inside. 

"Your going to die Yeager!" Was the last thing the two outside heard as they walked away. "Leave it?" Connie asked. Mikasa smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let Armin deal with it." She looked over her shoulder and smiled again. 

Armin had grown. And he would be a good Commander one day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was it guys. There is one more chapter to go. Hope you enjoyed. Bye~

~Rebecca