Petra Wakes Up

"Levi Heichou!" Eren burst through the door of Levi's office. Levi didn't even look up. "What is it?" He asked, quite annoyed. "It's Petra." Eren paused. Levi's head shot up. "She woke up." He said. The Captain shot up and his chair flew back against the ground. 

He stormed past Eren, the latter following him, and rushed to the infirmary. Levi was welcomed in and showed to Petra's room. Levi told Eren to wait outside. He breathed in once and out, then opened the door. 

There was a hospital bed by the window. And in the hospital bed sat a orange haired girl. She was looking out the window. Levi gulped once and walked into the room very slowly. The girl turned her head to him and smiled. 

Levi froze. The smile was warm, but her eyes where still sad. "Petra." Levi said. "Hi." She said. Levi walked to the chair next to her bed. "Are you okay?" He asked her. Petra locked eyes with him. They looked so dull. 

"How long did I sleep?" She asked. Levi did not answer her immediately. "...10 weeks..." Levi said. Petra had no emotion on her face. "The Squad?" She then asked. "They...died." Levi said. Still no emotion.

Petra turned to the window again. "Petra." Levi stood up and walked to the other side of the bed. He grabbed her hands and made her look at her. "Petra, look at me." He said. Petra faced him and the tears in her eyes made his heart break. 

"Why, why did they die and I did not?" She asked. Levi sighed and sat down on the bed. "You missed a lot these 10 weeks, Petra." Petra sniffed and asked him to tell her. 

"I got kidnapped twice, we found another Titan Shifter..." Levi went on and on, even told her how they healed her wounds. When they found her she was still half alive, her wounds were really bad. As an Titan Shifter, Eren had his healing abilities, and they recently found out that when he gave his blood to others their wounds could be healed. So they gave his blood to Petra. The rest of Levi's team could sadly not be saved. 

"That's a whole lot." Petra said. Then she smiled again. "Thank you for saving me, Levi Heichou." She said. Levi smiled too and stood up. "Levi..." Levi turned back to Petra. She pulled his hand and he leaned in to her. She softly kissed his cheek. 

"Thank you." She said. His face went red and for the first time in his live he thought he wasn't actually gay, but then he remembered Erwin and the blush disappeared. "No, thank you Petra, for staying alive." She let go of his hand and he walked out of the room.

~

Levi opened the door to his office and looked in. Erwin stood in front of his desk. "Back already?" He asked. Levi nodded. "So, how is she?" The taller man then asked. "Better. Awake at least. She's sad about the death of my team." 

Erwin nodded again. He motioned Levi over to him. Levi strutted over and buried his face in Erwin's chest.  Tears threatened to fall down his face. Erwin brushed through his hair. "She still has a whole life in front of her, and half of it is ruined." 

Levi sobbed into Erwin's chest. Erwin sighed and picked Levi up. He walked to the bedroom that was attached to the office and laid Levi down on the bed. "Just rest for now, Levi." He kissed his head. Levi muttered something and closed his eyes. 

"I love you too, Levi." Erwin replied. 

Levi opened his eyes and said, 

"I really hate you." 

Erwin laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone. New chapter! Hope you don't mind it that Petra took a hard fall in life. But for the people who love her, she is still alive. Have fun! Hope you enjoyed!

~Rebecca

Rebecca: Petra are you alright?

Petra: Yeah, I will be fine.

Levi: Good, no more worries for me.

Rebecca: Don't be cold Levi.

Erwin: Yep, be nice Levi.

Levi: Tsk, fine.