Some Minor Injuries

Eren watched in horror as a big block of rubble hit the Captain and made him pass out. Levi smashed into a wall and was trapped between it and the rubble. Eren looked over at Rebecca who was swatting at Kenny with her big Titan hands. 

Eren slowly tried to stand but failed as his legs gave out. He glanced at them and saw them slowly steaming. He sighed once and rolled on his stomach. "I'm coming Captain, hold on a little longer." Eren crawled towards Levi and pushed the rubble of off him. 

Eren looked over Levi for injury. Levi had a gash on the left side of his head that was bleeding, a cut on his arm and one long cut on his right leg. Eren sighed once more and hoisted the Captain on his shoulders. Then he crawled to the other side side of the room. 

When Eren was a safe distance from Rebecca he called loudly towards the door. Two sets of feet rushed in. "Eren!" Armin yelled. He rushed down on his knees next to Eren, scraping them in the process.  "Armin be careful." Jean said from behind him. 

"It's nothing, Jean. Just a scratch. We need to help Eren and Levi." That moment Levi groggily opened his eyes. "What the fuck?" He said softly. Eren felt him move and let go of Levi to give him some space. Levi smacked himself with his tail, earning a soft gasp from the three kids, to wake up faster.

"Where's..." He got cut of. "Right here."Levi glanced over his shoulder and saw Erwin with the girl over his shoulders. "Let's go!" Levi said and Jean helped up Eren as Armin helped him up. Erwin lead the way to the exit and the others where waiting for them. 

"Eren!" Mikasa quickly said as she helped Jean hold him up. Sasha came to help Armin and Connie stood a little awkward at the sideline. "Connie, take her." Levi said and motioned tot he black haired woman on Erwin's shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" Erwin asked Levi. Levi nodded. "Somebody, get Rebecca." Levi ordered and Mikasa and Connie ran back inside to get Rebecca out of her Titan form and out of the building, after Connie gave the woman back to Erwin. They came out a few minutes later with a little dazed Rebecca. "You alright?" Armin asked her. She nodded.  

They began walking away from the building when the woman on Erwin shoulder began to stir. "Erwin, take her to a safe spot. And make sure she doesn't follow us." Levi told his partner. Erwin nodded and walked off with her. 

Levi's Squad looked a little confused at said person and he sighed. "She's the one who kidnapped me the first time and this time." Levi told them. "But who is she?" Armin asked. "She's a girl who fell in love with me back when I still lived here in this hell hole. But I refused her, because, well you guys know, and she got angry and tried to make me fall in love with her forcefully." 

"That sucks." Connie said. Levi nodded. "We need to get back to the house. Eren, Rebecca and I need some medical attention." Levi told them. They all nodded and helped the three injured towards the surface. 

Levi blinked against the bright daylight and looked around at where they were. "That way." He said pointing left. They went left. Rebecca walking on her own, Eren lifted up by Jean and Mikasa, his legs were still regenerating, and Levi limping along with Armin's and Sasha's help. Connie walked in front of them for safety. 

When they got back to the house, Mikasa looked for medical supplies and the three injured where laid down to rest. Levi immediately fell asleep but Eren and Rebecca stayed awake to talk a bit. Erwin showed up a little bit later and helped tend to the wounded.

When they were all done, everybody went to sleep. Erwin took Levi with him back upstairs and held him very close. He kissed his head and hugged him tight.

"I love you Levi."

"....Love you too..." Levi murmured back. 

Erwin smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That picture above! Hilarious! Anyway. Here is a chapter that I apparently did not upload, for the next you may have already read. But that doesn't matter. Hope you liked it though! Bye~

~Rebecca