Feelings I shouldn't have

Jungkook been acting weird lately..
You begin to worry that something is wrong so you go up to him and try to talk.
"Jungkook babe?" He looks at you at sighs.
"What" You look him in the eyes.
"Are you okay? You seem kinda off these days" he looks sad yet emotionless.
"Y/n... I cheated on you"
"You what??! What the fuck Jungkook?!" You slap him and he holds his cheek.
"Look, I'm really-"
"Spear me Jungkook! First our child needs to go back to the orphan (?) And now this?"
"Listen I'm not ready for a child it was dumb! And it was just a one night stand Y/n, believe me!" As if You could ever believe him...
"No... It's over! I'm going, you can keep the house, bye jungkook and thanks for everything" you pack your things and move out. You delete his number and stay at a friend's.

2 years later

"Miss Y/ln( last name) could you please come into my office?" You hear your boss saying. It's been 2 years since you broke up with jungkook and you never stopped thinking about him.. You still love him and you want to know if he's okay. He hasn't called or texted you at all... Maybe it's for the better. You knock on the door and wait.
"Yes, please come in" you open the door and bow infront of him.
"Yes sir? How can I help you?"
"We'll have a guest this evening, it's a really rich CEO and we can't ruin our chance to get more popular, so I want you to talk with him about everything since I can't make it in time, would that be okay with you?" What the?
"Umm... Sir how should I know what to say?"
"Use your charm, you're a woman anyway" he winks. You giggle and agree.
"Alright, I'll do it" he gives you some papers and with that you leave.
"What am I doing with my life?" You go back to your office and start working. You get tired and fell asleep.

???:" Excuse me? Hello?!" You hear someone saying and tapping on your shoulder.
"I'm awake!! I swear I didn't sleep!!" You look around to see you the secretary.
"Miss, the CEO is here and would like to meet you"
"Yes! I'm coming!" You go to the boss office and knock gently.
"Come in" you go in and see a tall man standing in the middle of the room. As he turn around your eyes widen....
It's....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello! Welcome to season 2 of my book "Naughty feelings". I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for reading!! Bye💕