Chapter 8: The missing shirt

A sound disturbed my thinking when the door crept open. I ducked my head a little, thinking that a faculty member might have came in. I listened carefully to the faint echoes of footsteps coming in. The rhythm of the steps were slow paced and sounded mischievous, like a thief trying creeping in a neighbor's house. It didn't sound as if it that person is here to get a job done, but it sounded like it was expecting someone.

My scrawny body was slumped against the cabinet, legs curled up, so it was really hard to notice me unless you walk around the table. I held my breath so I didn't give away my location in this silent room. I looked below the table and saw a skirt just nearly reaching her hips. To high for a girl I should say. Why the fuck do I sound like a perv. It was obviously a student. Maybe one of Mrs. Lucas's laboratory students. It was a sign for me to leave.

I tilted my head up to see who it was. Immediately, I ducked my head even further to the floor. A rush of irritation and anger was crawling up body.

Seriously Kate. What the hell are you doing here?

I began to crawl like a toddler around the table. I was on my forearms and was slithering across the floor, reaching the corner of the table before turning to my left 90 degrees. She was on the other side of the huge table so I kept crawling until I reached the door. But the thing is, I kind of gave up on escaping when my eyes lingered to the wrong places. I was literally staring at Kate's pink panties. Maybe it was just me but it's a guy thing. I mean..... she's my wife so there's nothing wrong with staring at her panties. I had a child with her, so I saw everything. This is just nothing to me.

But the teenage Lin didn't just stop there. It was teenage Lin that couldn't resist his temptations. So I gave up the chance of escaping and just sneaked behind her tail to get a "closer" look. Now I know why teenage Lin has body pillows of a half naked anime girl in his bedroom. But that was hentai, this one is some "real" shit. When I got a closer look at those pink clear panties, Kate suddenly stopped walking around the room for some reason.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

I looked up and saw Kate screaming because of a creep like me. Instant regret.

"Wait, Kate, I can explain!"

She was slowly moving backwards and her right elbow was a inch away from a solution bottle. Wasn't that solution bottle for some Sulfuric acid research. With that realization , my body leapt up and grabbed her shoulder before she knocked the sulfuric solution. Maybe I was too sudden or too fast, because she was freaked out and probably knocked the solution bottle over and I spun her around so the solution landed on me.

The solution tore my skin apart on my wrist. But, that excruciating pain wasn't my biggest concern. It was a her. She was leaning very close to me and we were breathing on each other heavily. Her tiny nose was pushed up against mine and her eyes were locked onto mines. That's how close we were.

I pushed her away when I realized that my wrist was painful.

"Are you okay?" she asked. She kept asking that question as every question began to sound like tears and saliva. Her eyes were swollen with tears and she was biting her lip, having no clue what to do. That's soooo Kate.

Just in time, the bell rang for third period and a stampede of students were running back and fourth outside the laboratory. I just ran to third period, leaving Kate behind, to my AP physics course.