Chapter 16: The Sheep in A Wolf's Clothing (Part 1)

Upon entering the villa, the atmosphere's became a bit nuanced by the dining table set ups and the catering trays across some of the table's surface. Some men in black suits were setting them up while Reginald, the main butler I presume, glided towards us in his usual unsettling posture.

"Welcome home, madam," he said while the creases, aligned with the rim of his eyelids, cut deeply and his lips stretched in a smile from his genuine sincerity.

With that, Reginald assisted her by sliding the coat sleeves from her arms gently like sliding away a family sword from its sheath. As we walked further in, there were huge unicorn mobiles decorated from the ceiling and the arm chairs were princess-y like pink thrones. In the corner, the DJ with his headphones was busy with untangling the wires to his stereo set.

"Alright, Reginald," said Vicky. "Take Lin to the dressing room and give him the nicest suit for this evening."

"Who?"

"Ugh! Lin! Lin! Lin!" She scowled while slapping my back, beckoning him to take me away.

"Yes, madam. Sure thing."

I followed Reginald, leaving Vicky behind in the distance. As he walked, his atrocious posture made him lean as he walk. After a few steps down the living room, he finally laced his arm behind him so he could attempt to walk upright.

"I don't think it's really necessary." I told him.

"What 'necessary'?"

"The suit...I think I'm fine how I am."

"Suit?"

"Remember.....Vicky told you to put me in a suit?"

"Ah. Yes." he said while we came to a halt at the entrance of the restroom.

"Oops! I don't suppose this is the dressing room." he giggled while his face was flustered with embarrassment.

"Right this way." He then said and took me to another room. It was the wrong room again. Walked to another room. Wrong room. Walked to another room. Wrong room.

Are you giving me a house tour?

"Ah! This old brain of my can't remember where the...what room...?"

"Dressing room..."

"Ah yes! The dressing room! I can't quite recall."

"I have to go to the bathroom." I lied and he nodded while I left him behind. Vicky's right....why the hell is he still working here?

Turns out, the dressing room next to Vicky's and I plunged into the miraculous make-over by the two bald twins in pretentious flowery outfits. They sat me down and caressed my hair a few times and the ugly man in the mirror transformed into a stunning man. My fang dropped in a curl and was powdered with starry glitter all over.

"That's your school uniform?" Bald man number 1 said.

"Yes." I replied.

"This is the closest thing I've ever came close to witnessing the end of the world." said the other and adjust his glasses with a slight push upward with his slender middle finger.

Bald man number 1 ran his fingers through the gallery of outfits adjacent to the wall and yanked out a light blue cardigan tuxedo with matching pants. He then eyed me and the suit back and forth with scrutiny.

Bald man number 2 kicked me into the room in the corner and slid the suit underneath with a leathery crisp as it smeared across the pristine marble floor. After a few minutes, I came out and they eyed me up and down, licking their lips with envy.

"Not bad." Said bald man number 1. "Much better."

"Honestly, he looks fuck-able now." Said bald man number 2. We both batted him unnerving looks.

"I'm telling your husband." Said bald man number 1.

"Fuck."

. . . . .

When I stepped out to the living room once more, Vicky was already in a black feather my dress as her skirt cuts off at her luscious pinkish knee. She had a comb that protruded rabbit ears in the ear. When she recognized me, the rabbit ears fluffed in excitement as if it was actually "her" ears.

"Lin!" She cried and lunged towards me as I caught her in my embrace. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks" I yelped in nervousness as her perfectly shaped breast came into contact with my chest. She was so close that I could see her cleavage and two tiny moles on her upper left breast.

"The others are coming shortly. But man.....you're a stunner. Never you look this good in 3,000 dollar outfit?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yup."

"3,000 dollars!"

"Yeah." she grinned. "It use to be my father's outfit when he was your age. He kept it as kind of a "time capsule" y'know."

"Don't you think your father might be upset that I wore..."

She put a index finger over my lips. A slow crimson burn of nervousness eased up my face.

"Shhhhhhh." she said, pursing her glossy lips. "I only let you wear this because it's 'you'."

"Because it's me?"

She smiled. Something's telling me that her smiles are the ways for her to hide her feelings from me. What are those feelings, I'm not too sure either.

. . . . .

As the colossal door entrance opened, a influx of well-dressed pairs sauntered forth and looked around the room in awe. Everyone followed while their faces slowly lit up in admiration of the dedication behind the intricate decorations in the villa.

"Wow!" Raphael, Daniel, Morgan, Nick and Stephen said as they came forth in their formal suits and polka-dot bow ties. "Is that Lin?"

"The Asian Great Gatsby!" said Nick.

"A living angel." Morgan commented.

"Damn...you guys got so close that you inherited her estate or something?" Ralph said.

"Maybe." I joked.