I reach a Camp I can't get into

Percy's POV

           I was running through the woods of Manhattan away from on particular monster. Old beef-head himself, the Minotaur.
           As I ran on I saw a hill in the distance.  When I hot to that hill I saw a big house in the valley with strawberry fields and cabins and an amphitheater and more that I want to explain but I can't because of old beef head.             
              I tried,  key word tried,  to run in and get to safety, bit forma dome reason I couldn't and I didn't have time to figure out  why so I did what any other demigod would do and charged.

           Thank goodness a conch horn blew and I was greeted by six demigods and a centaur.
           One boy looked like a blond superman with blue eyes and a scar on his upper lip with an imperial gold sword ready.
            Another boy looked like a Chinese sumo wrestler with a bow ready( I thought looked kinda weird).
            The last boy looked like a small Latino elf with grease stains on his shirt and his hands on... FIRE!
           One girl had blond hair with grey eyes and a California tan and a dagger ready.
         Another girl had brown choppy hair, and kaleideskope eyes with a dagger that I recognized as katropis. 
         The last girl was dark with almost gold eyes with brownish frizzy hair and a spatha at the ready.
        The centaur had a white stallion lower half and shaggy brown hair with a nice beard with a bow ready.
       They noticed me and mouthed run and I shook my head and charged the monster and shifted in my wolf form.  The demigods stood there and watched amazed and scared. I was a blur of Blake rushing around the Minotaur until it crumpled to golden dust.
        I looked at the demigods,  they had their mouthes hanging open and looks of horror on their face. I shook off the dust and shifted back into my human form and said, "Close your mouth you'll catch flies. "

I do not own Pjo HoO or HP all rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling for thinking of these amazing characters. Love y'all! I will only say this once. I will update regularly.