Someone stands up to a weasel

Harry POV
           As me, Hermione, and the Weasly's were wandering through Diagon Alley, I saw someone with untameable raven black hair go into an alley and came out as a... wolf?
       The wolf caught up with a group of people that went into flourish and blotts.
            I leaned over to Ron and Hermione and whispered," You see the wolf? Let's follow him." They nodded and we went to flourish and blotts.
            When we got in we saw the group and the wolf and went over to them. When we got closer we saw Draco and his goons there talking to them. Draco then pushed the blonde girl, and knocked her over. The two other girls rushed to her side, the wolf then shifted into a human and shouted,"You don't touch her, don't touch any of them come at me and I will either turn you into a goldfish or I will personally make sure that you are ripped to shreds and put on the River of Styx. Do you really want that?"
               "Hey who are you boy ?My father will here about this." Draco said
             "Me I'm just you're worst nightmare." He said darkly. He then turned into a wolf and growled like really really loud. Which made Draco and his goons run away cursing.
            We stood there awestruck. No one had the courage to stand up to Draco before. Not even me and I'm the savior of our world. But someone finally stood up to that weasel. The boy then shifted into a human and went over to the girl and pulled her up with amazing strength that sent her right into his chest and the boy turned bright red. Like redder than Ron's hair. He must like her.
           We walked over to the group and said hi. The boy who stood up to Draco walked over to me and held out his hand for me to shake it and I did.
          "Hi I'm Percy, this is Frank, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Piper,and Annabeth." He said pointing to each one." And who are you?"
          "What you don't know HIM  he is the boy who lived. He defeated you know who." Ron shouted.
           "Ron it's ok he sounds American I'm Harry, my pig-headed friend here is Ron,and this is Hermione." I said.
           I finally got a good look at Percy, he has untameable raven black hair and tan skin that looks natural and sea green eyes with silver lining around the pupils. He looks like me except more handsome.
           I looked over at Hermione and Ginny and saw them blushing. When I said he was handsome I didn't mean that handsome.
            Then I saw Ron looking at the the girl called Piper and drooling and blushing.
           Percy then leaned over to Ron and said,"Dude you're drooling and she has a boyfriend."
          Ron wiped his mouth and mouthed 'Oh'. Percy chuckled.
          The one called Jason put his arm around Piper, the one called Frank put his arm around Hazel, Leo tried to put his arm around Annabeth but she swatted him away and he put his arm around Piper. Percy and Annabeth just stood awkwardly next to each other. They obviously like each other.
           "So... have you gotten everything you need for Hogwarts ? It's starts in two days you know?" Hermione asked.
           "Well we just need wands and then we were going to stop by the pet shop, I was going to look at an owl." Annabeth said.
          "We'll come with you, we need new wands too and my owl died so I was going to get another pet." Harry said.
           " Say Percy, what are your guy's last name? Because you didn't say them?" Ron asked.
         "Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, and I'm Percy... J-Jackson." Percy said.
        "So do you want to go to Olivanders?" Ginny asked. The seven nodded. And we went to Olivanders.
        When we got in there Mr. Olivander was there waiting for us.
         "Hello children here for new wands?" Mr. Olivander asked. We nodded and I went first. Here's how it went.

Harry-dark wood unicorn hair

Ron-cherry wood phoenix feather

Hermione-light wood dragon
heartstring

Ginny-birch wood unicorn

      Then the seven went next it took everyone about twenty to thirty tries. Here's how it went.

Percy-pine wood hippocampus scales and wolf hair

Annabeth-light wood owl feather

Jason- maple wood lightning bolt core

Piper-oak wood dove feather

Frank-dark wood dragon scales

Hazel-birch wood golden core

Leo-cherry wood fire core

           Then we went to the pet shop and I got a white owl with green eyes and Annabeth got a grey owl with sea green eyes.
           Then we went back to the leaky Cauldron.