We meet a talking hat

Annabeth's POV

       Two days later we went to Kings Cross Station. I looked everywhere but I couldn't see the platform.
        "Um Harry, where is the platform?"I asked.
        He smiled. "You'll see." He said. I hate it when people do that!
        We walked on through the station and stopped at one pillar between platforms nine and ten. We then looked at Harry and he ran straight at the pillar and disappeared . . . inside it?!
            Then Percy tried it and went through. Eventually we all went through and saw a huge train. It was gorgeous! ' Just like Percy' my mind thought. Ugh I can't like him my mom is Athena his dad is Poseidon. We are supposed to be enemies but, he is so cute and funny and kind and swee- No! I can't think that way. But I want to.
           "Do you like Percy?" Piper asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
           "What! No why would you think that?" I squeaked.
          "Oh come on Annie, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite so it's obvious you're already my top otp! I need to think of a ship name. Annacy no, no PERCABETH!!"Piper squealed.
            "Shhh, he'll here you and yes I like him. And don't call me Annie. Should I though??"I said. Piper nodded rapidly. I then walked toward the rest of the group rolling my eyes at Piper. We soon then found a compartment to sit in.
       After a while the trolley came by and Leo bought a lot of candy. I looked over at Percy and he was rocking back and forth looking like he was going to shift into a wolf at any second and jump out the window. I glanced back at him and he looked around the room opened the window and started to shift into a wolf. He then got everyone's attention by now and Jason said,"Perce, what are you doing?" Percy looked back and then turned back and jumped out the window! We all gasped and rushed to the windows. We saw him running along the side of the train and he was keeping up with us. This train goes 7.6 mph how can he keep up?
          "PERCY!!!! COME BACK!!!" Jason yelled over the roaring train. Percy looked at us and gave us a look that said 'I'll meet you there' and we nodded. We waited for a while until we finally saw the castle. I gasped. It was drop dead gorgeous 'Just like Percy' my mind thought. Ughhhhh!!
       "Beautiful isn't it?" Harry said. I nodded. Then I saw Percy and we ran out to him.
      "You didn't even break a sweat Percy how'd you do that?" Ron asked. Percy shrugged. Then we saw a giant and we all flinched.
     "You must be the exchange students I'm Rubius Hagrid follow me." He grunted. We followed him to the boats which Percy maybe willed to go a little faster using his son of Poseidon powers. When we got up to the castle we were led to a staircase where a woman in emerald robes was waiting for us.
          "Hello I am Headmistress McGonagal, there are for houses Griffindor for the brave, Ravenclaw for the wise, Hufflepuff for the loyal, and Slytherin for the cunning. You will be sorted into these houses and they will become your family. You can earn points for your house by doing good any rule breaking and you will lose points. Now wait till I call you in but can I have a word with the exchange students please." Professor McGonagal said.
           The seven of us walked over to her and waited for her to start talking.
           "Ok so I know about demigods because I'm a daughter of Athena. I also know about Percy's . . . furry problem so I will give you time to run after classes but you have to sleep inside ok." She said.
           Percy nodded but he had a look of displeasure on his face. I chuckled. Piper nudged me and whispered to me,"You like him." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
          Professor McGonagal said,"So you will enter after the first years so it doesn't look strange." We nodded. Professor McGonagal left and called the first years. When she was done she called us out and we were all sorted into Gryffindor. (A/N I was too lazy to write about the sorting). Harry was looking at us weirdly but I realized what he was looking at.

     A little furry wolf name Percy.
    Oh schist.