I Explain my life to strangers

Percy POV

         "Who are you, and how did you do that. " The blond superman asked.
          I thought for a second.  My name is Percy. I don't have a last name because I was raised by Lupa Mother of Rome and me. I have no idea who my dad is but my mom says I look like him from my hair to my eyes, which have silver specks in them, and my tan.  I'm 5'11 and eighteen years old maybe I don't know I spend most of my life a wolf.
         "I'm Percy son of Lupa and I don't know my dad so... Who are you guys? "I replied.
         The centaur stepped up and said, "I am Chiron trainer of heroes and this is(A'N in order from how Percy described them) Jason, Frank, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel. And you said you were a son of Lupa?"
          "Yes is that a problem?" I asked getting angry.
           "No its just Lupa has white fur you have black fur so I don't see the resemblance. " I looked at the person who spoke, it was Annabeth.
            "Oh and before any more monsters come can you let me in because I can't get in?" I asked.
             "Sure, I, Piper McLean, Percy into Camp Half-blood." Piper said.
            As soon as I walked in a green glow radiated above my head. A trident.
           "All hail Perseus son of Lupa and Poseidon." Chiron said.
         'Oh schist'