I get a call from my old trainer

Professor McGonagal POV

       It was a normal day in my office writing letters to my students when Kingsley Shacklebolt bursts into my office with a piece of paper in hand.
       "Minerva we have new prophecy you should hear it.

Six demigods from the previous war
And the wolf whose the sea slayer of the Minotaur
Shall go to the land of Magic and watch the trio
Who pry at secrets they can see through
To help with the war now at hand
To see the enemy's final stand

       What should we do Minerva? " Kingsley Shacklebolt asked.
       "For now we wait until I think of something to do. " I said.
         He left my office and left me in shock. I know there was a war with Gaea but I wasn't in it so I don't know what happened.
           Just then an Iris message appeared in front of me and it was from my old trainer, Chiron.
          "Minerva,  daughter of Athena how are you doing? " He asked.
            "Good we just recovered from the war,  not with the Earth Mother and now I am the headmistress of Hogwarts. What is wrong. " I asked.
               "There is to be another war and I understand you heard the prophecy and I will send seven demigods,  a daughter of Athena,  a daughter of Aphrodite, a daughter of Pluto,  a son of Jupiter,  a son of Mars,  a son of Hephaestus, and a son of Lupa and Poseidon.  The son of Lupa and Poseidon is both wolf and human so he can shift and he probably will not sleep inside so I will that to you.  I will send you papers about each demigod so you know.  I must prepare them goodbye. " He said and with that he swiped through the mist and vanished from my sight.
           I thought to myself
    'Another war what wiil I tell the trio? '