important: read please!

hey guys —

as most of you know, geoff had a baby. i would like to say that she is ADORABLE and i know geoff and chloe are going to be the best parents possible for her. since we were told about the birth of rory, i have been thinking. i know it hasn't been a long time since then, but i think i've come to terms with not writing any more gawsten fanficton after i finish fuckboy and but then what?. i will keep all of my books up but i no longer with be writing anything after i finish these two stories.

i'm actually sad to say this, because i've been doing this for awhile now. i think almost three years? maybe less than that. but i think it's time to part ways. i want to be respectful as possible to them, so i think ceasing my writing is a start.

i am so thankful for all of the people that read and commented on my writing, helped me grow as an author and made me feel good about it. you guys rock! i will still be here on wattpad but i just won't be writing about awsten and geoff. i have a few other ships, most of them you guys probably don't even know of.

i made a lot of friends through this website over the years and i love every single one of you! i hope you guys understand where i'm coming from and respect my decision to stop writing. any other fics/one shots that i have will have ship changes and published that way.

again, thank you guys so much. this is out of respect for the new family. i wish them the best.