characters

JALALUDDIN MUHAMMAD : 27 YEARS, Based in Kolkata. Hade a job in State Bank Of India as an accountant. He is an elder son and elder brother. Has a bother named Mirza. He is reserved, handsome, hardworking and focused and serious towards his job. Used to stay away from girls before his marriage with JODHA.

JODHA CHOWDHURY: 24 years, based in Kolkata, fun loving determined beautiful and an independent and carefree girl. Loves her family specially her brother very much. She loved someone but due to her family she got married to JALAL.

NASIRUDDIN MUHAMMAD HUMAYUN : Jalal's Father, 56yrs. Loveing personality. Head of the Muhammad family. Being a middle class man, after his retirement in early due to his heart disease he teach painting in his house to children. Loves his wife Hamida and his family very much.

HAMIDA MUHAMMAD : Mother of Jalal, 50 yrs. old elegant beautiful lady, fun loving always try to bind her family with happiness. Mischievousness is another side of her character, used to do funny antics sometime to show her love towards her family. Loves her husband and children very much very much.

MIRZA MUHAMMAD : 20 yrs. Studying M.com. fun loving and mischievous like his motherbut serious about study like his father and brother. Admire his brother (bhaijaan), wants to be like him. He is also a singer, participate musical programmes in his universities. Jalal is the biggest fan of his singing.

MAINAWATI CHOWDHURY: Jodha's mother, after her husband's death she and her children lives with his mother and his sister. Loves Jodha a lot. Bt fears about her future.

LALITA BASU : jodha's grand mom (nani), strict bt loving towards her grandchildren. Loves Jodha and Sumit the most. Wants Jodha to be happy with Jalal.

MANOHAR BASU : Jodha's maternal uncle (mama) rowdy nature, bt cares for Jodha, he is the solo reason for Jodha to marry jalal, he is the head of the family cz he gives his money for the household expenses.

SUMIT CHOWDHURY: Jodha's little brother studying in college. Loves her sis very much, wants her to be settled with Jalal cz he knows about her affaire andawaires her

RUQAIYA SULTAN: Cousin of Jalal. Lives in Delhi, from a long time loves Jalal