Chapter 7 Part 2

Part 2

Chapter 7

Part 2

Jalal carried Jodha to theirhouse. She was stil screeming on her top voice waking up the naboure peaples at this midnight .

"main Jalal jalal chillaungi kurti faad ke..."

Jalal was hell embarress with her. She was kicking her legs in the air, shoes in his hand. Her one hand she swinging in the airand another hand encircling his neck in tight grip. Her head was hung back and she was continuously singing Hindi film songs one by one.

"hum tum ek kamre me bandh ho...or chabi kho jaye...rum pum pum pum...rum pum pum..."

Hamida and humayun came in the hall and shock to see the view. They were happy. Thier home is so silent but not thanks to jodha and Mirza today the old chrippyness of this house is back again.. Mirza was hancing like Rajesh khanna and juping on the sofa singing...

"mere sapno ki rani kab ayegi tu

Ayi rut mastani kab ayegi tu

Beeti jae zindagani kab ayegi tu

Chali aa tu chali aa..."mirza sit on the sofa, "kab ayegi pata nahi, but ayegi zarur...ha ha ha ha..."

Hamida wants to laugh but she saw jalal walkin side with Jodha in his arms. Hamida can easily understand that jodha was also drunk as Mirza. She thought its a very good sighn. She saw in films that while hero or heroine got drunk, the truth and passion came in front of them. She hope that Jalal and jodha also come more and more close in this talli state.

Jodha was lovingly looking at jalal and caressing jalal's face and gaping his eyes. The moment he entered the hall she started singing seductively.

"aao na gale lagao na, lage bujha do na o jane jaan...

Tumne jo agan lagayi hai to chu ke dekho na kahan kahan...

Dekho sine me kaisi halchal machi hai o saajna...pa ra pa pa ppa

Dekho sine me kaisi halchal machi hai o saajna..."

Hamida wants to laugh out loud but Humayun stopped her by poking his elbow. Jalal was red in embarresment.

"jalal beta tum jodha ko upar apne kamre me le jao. Hum nimboo pani leke ate hai. By the way ye ruqaiyaa kaha gayi?"

"woh kya hai na ammijaan ek churail jab dusri churail ke sath mil jati hai to woh zyada khush hoti hai. Tab woh hum insaano se bore ho jati hai. Kuch aisa hi hua hai Ruqaiyaa ke sath.." said mirza. He sat on the sofa hinding his face in his both palm and rubbing his face and murmurring "agar itni jagha hai pure sheher me uski rehne ke lie to pata nahi usne humare ghar pe kyu chuna land hone ke lie. Oh god this headache!!! "

"shut up mirza, she is you cousine thik se bola karo." Jalal scold.

Hamida could'nt hold her laugh now. Humayun too chuckeled and mirza also. "jalal tum jodha ko lejke jaao, hum nimboo pani leke aate hai."she went away.

Jalal took jodha to their bedroom and place her on the bed. But the moment he place her on e bed, she jumps off like a spring and sat on the bed like a sadhu in dhyaan.