Chapter 4

Chapter 4

In the breakfast table all are sitting waiting for Jalal and Jodha.

"Here the couple arrived" teased Mirza.

Jalal and Jodha climbed the stairs and reached the dining table. Jalal pull the chair for Jodha. She looked at him.

"iss pyaar se meri taraf na  dekhooo...pyaar ho jayega..." sing mirza with teasing intention.

Jalal Jodha both shockingly looked each other. Unknowingly Jodha blushed hard and Jalal looked everywhere other than her.

"Bhaijaan, how was yesterday night? Did you sleep well?" said mirza with a grin. Jalal get more embarrassed

"Mirza!" scold Hamida. "Don't say something embarrassing". Mirza smile slightly nodding to his mother. "Now ask your bhabhi to eat something. It's also a nature of a good brother in law."

"Yes ammijaan" Mirza said. "Bhabhi please eat something. You know every day bhaijaan used to make a fresh apple and mango juice for all of us. He had a magic in his hand in this criteria." Said Mirza in praising tone.

"Really Mirza?" ask Jodha.

The tone of asking shock Jalal. She is asking about me? Why?' he thought.

Jodha herself got shock. Why? Why she enquired about Jalal's work or about him?' she shocked. Maybe he is my husband now.' Her mind told her.

"Yes Bhabhi, if you ever sip my bro-made apple juice, you want to kiss him right now" said mirza.

The spoon in Jalal's hand fell down with a metallic sound. Hamida move her head to hide her laugh. Humayun bit his lips not to laugh. Mirza bit his tongue for blurring out those kind of embarrassing statement.

Jalal looks at Jodha. She looks at him. Both of them feel awkward. They both know they didn't share any kind of love relation. But still kissing each other makes they shy.

The statement makes Jalal again went to his dreamland again. How magical will fell his lips on her? How is it tastes?  How to feel, to nibble, chew and suck her juicy lips with mine again and again. If I could kiss her any time I want to kiss her day and night long.' He thought.

They come out of their thought when Hamida cough formally to make them realise were they all are.

"Beta Jodha, humare ghar me ek kaam hai jo hum har roz karte hai. Is riwaz keh sakti hoy a abhyas. Roz raat ko dinner ke baad hum sab drawing room me jama hote hai, or baith ke gana gate hai. Main or tumhare sasurji dono hi gane ke bade shoukeen hai to mirza or Jalal bhi baith te hai or enjoy karte hai. Taki humeri neend or ane wale naye subha hasi khushi me kaate or dil me koi pareshani naa rahe. Or isse pariwar ke sadasya ke beechinteraction bani rahe. Jalal subha bank ke lie jata hai, tumhare sasurji bhi nahi rehte or mirza bhi university chalal jata hai so hum sab dining table pe I mil pate hai. Is liye ye antakshari khelte hai hum. Kehte hai sangeet dilo ko jode rakhte hai, yeh uske practical experience sochlo." Said Hamida

"Wow ammijaan," she stops "kya main aapko ammijaan keh sakti hu?" aksed Jodha.

"Jalal or Mirza mujhe ammijaan hi kehte hai. Or ab tum Jalal ki biwi ho to tum puch kyu rahi ho? Of course tum bula sakti ho"