Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Dekho maine dekha hai ye ek sapna...

phoolo ke sheher me ho ghar apna...

He beautiful music sood his ears when they finally maanage to  open his eyes. But the direct sunlight forces him ot shut his eyes immidiately. He can easily understand the raido of the room is being played.

Main aayi ayi ayi  ayi

Ajaa...

Now he turn around but see Jodha. A glass of waiter in her hand.

" i know u have a habit to dring this lemon honey mix. Ammijaan told me." She shyly said.

Her shyness makes him go mad. But this is not the right time to make an approach.

"ahh yaa, let me freashen up. Then i have to go office."

"ammijaan told me of your Bhoolne ki bimari, but let me tell you. Today is Sunday." She chuckled.

Opps!! Again!! He again forget things and now this weaknees caught but none other than Jodha. He gava a cheecky smile. And went to bathroom.

Jodha went outside for some work. Bt suddenly she remember what she think to do. She get shy. She want to arrenge his cloathing today.

Helping your husband in his daily work will make you and your husband moere close, and thi way your marrieg will become successfull  once her mother told her. Now she want to thank her mother to give this tips to her.

But the moment she enter the room, her breath got stop seeing the view in front of her.

Jalal is doing Pushups balancing his hand in the ground while his legs are balancing in the edge of the bed. He is fully bare. She gulped her saliva. A calm person can be this hot? Her mind ask. Sweat drops a glittering in his back. Her hand atching to rub of this dops who take the pace of her hand. His back only can touched by her. The urge to get intimate with him, is running in her vain.

Jalal hear a deep beath, look up and see Jodha standing on the gate clutching her saree pallu. He can easily understand what is going on her mind. He is not a fitness freek, but he daily run for aan hour and make his morning fresh with  his lemon and honey juice he uses the stairs avoiding the lift. Walk more than sit. This habit makes him fit.

He look in her eyes. It says i want to eat u up now. Will you want to be my meal? If her eyes can be true he has no objection in this.

"Jodha..."

She startled. "woh... main...sorry...i..ii... main...ati hu...sorry..."

She turn around to go. But jalal hold her hand and  pull her towards him. Her wish fulfilled. She is in his arms. The scemnt of hs sweatfull body is intoxicating. Ther adrinalyn rush become a marathon runner. She lose her control.