Chapter 9 Part 1

As usual after here dinner they sat on the drawing rom. All having coke avoiding acidity as theoir dfinner was heavy relishing pure mughlai dinner. As everyday they sat for theier end of the day antakshari'. This time Ruqaiyaa also was there but a bit in anger after the morning incident. She saw mirza actually ate the breakfast which she actually made for Jalala and Jodha gave jalal the dishes she cooked for him. She was litrally fumimng form that moment and finding some space to give it back to jodha.

Ruqaiyaa first try to sit next to jalal where other side jodha was sitting. But there was another soul named mirza Muhammad felt her intention. And to fail her plan he actually over took her and sat beside  his brother.

Ruqaiyaa feeling her difit cant say anything in front of all and specially jalal. Where, jalal only look at mirza with a calm eyes.

"ok bachchal log, lagta hai Ruqaiyaa ke ane se team uneven ho gaya hai. So aaj team me khelenge. Ruqaiyaa tum humare team me aa jaao." Said humayun.

"Uhu, mujhe itne gaane nahi aate. Main aapke team me jaungi to ap log hi haar jaaoge. I think apko Jodha ko team me leni chahiye."

Jalal was calm. He want to protest but he dont want harrasement. He knows how is ruqaiyaa and her antics, if she didnt got that thing which she want. But Mirza and Jodha was angry. "how this bitch did that thing in front of all. Ye kabhi nahi sudhar sakti." Thought Jodha. While mirza curse under his breath, " agar mujhe ek din ke lie vampire banne ka mouka mile na, to sabse pehle main iska khoon choos jaunga pura ka pura. But i kow iski khoon v tasty nahi milegi."

But suddenly jodha got a naughty idea to irritate jalal. Why dont know from the moment she started to like Jalal she came to know that she really love to irritate him. While comming back from the bazar purchaseing two cocacola  bottles and some chips, she intentionally grab his hand in front of the shopkeeper lady, whilethe lady got embarresed. She was going cozy n grabbing his waist fully while jalal nd the shopkeeper stand there doing nothing just feeling embarrese.

She thought for a moment, then suddenly spoke, "yes ruqaiyaa is right. Main hi aapke team me aa jati hu. It will be fun to having u as my partners amiijaan abbujaan."

Jalal, mirza nad humayun's face fall with her words. Jalal thought, "toh madam avi se mujhse dur jane ki soch rahi hai. Ruko tum jodha, bas ye khel khatam ho jaye, fir tumhara bhi khel khatam."

Here somehow hamida can understand why jodha choose to be in there team. Jodha just look at her and she naughtly smile. "ok jodha too tum aao mere paas baith jaao. Ruqaiyaa tum mirza ke sath baith jaao." Said hamida.

Jalal shifted to the end and half heartedly ruqaiyaa sat with mirza. While jodha look at mirza and give him a blink.

"to start kare. Aaj team se khel rahe hai to koi bandishe nahi hogi. Naye purane sabhi gane is welcome.  So aaj ruqaiyaa humari new member hai to aj wohi start karegi." Said humayun.

"Ok ammijaan."

Jalal look at Jodha whrere she look at him shyly, she look down.

 Main mera dil aur tum ho yahaan

 Phir kyun ho palkein jhukaye wahaan'

Jalal smile at the lyrics he also wanted to tell her this.

 Tum saa hasin pehle dekha nahin