Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

He rubbed his eyes as the sunlight making eyes burn. He got up from bed and headed towards the bathroom. And headed towards his room.

After reaching in front of his room, he suddenly started to feel nervous. "I have to talk to her" he tried to gain confidence. He knocked, a few seconds after a low voice come out, "come in."

He entered the room and got stunned. The room had the fragrance of Rajnigandha and Roses everywhere. And there she is standing. She changed her yesterday night's dress to a simple taant' saree in yellow in the body and on the end border.

image upload free

He was mesmerised by the sight. His wife with a simple tant' saree in the next day after their SR. he always wanted his wife to be like this. She is loking like a freash flower in this saree. "apne Sr k eagle din apni biwi agar aisi ile to kitna accha lagta hai mna? Or Sr sunne me hi kitna accha lagta hai. Hain na Jalal?" he thought. "oh got get a grip on yourself Jalal miyaan< itna bhi hawa me mat udo ke jab tum giro to tmhare bum p itni zor ki lag eke do din tak bait bhi na paao." His mind warned him.

Jodha felt Uncomfortable with his constant stair on her. Though she accused him yesterday night, but after thinking all those incidence she cleared in her mind that she did wrong with him. He didn't have any fault, but she accused him harshly. He received a proposal and said yes. It's all her fault that she didn't tell him the truth about her love for someone. Yesterday she was frustrated angry and so she accused him for that thing which he never done.

He silently sat on the bed and tapped beside her to indicate him to sit beside her. HE sat beside her all away thinking from where to start.

"I am Sorry" suddenly a low voice reached his ear. H shockingly turn his head towards her. She continues," listen, I know this is weird, but still I am sorry. I really don't know what happened to me last night. I was just frustrated and burst out on you. I really don't want to do that. I know you are my husband and I am your wife. But my heart doesn't giving that permission to move on with you. I know there is no way to back. But trust me its difficult. Its difficult to love someone and forget him. Its not at all easy for any one, and I am not an exception on that. " she shies

Jalal felt a sting on his heart. She loves that man that much? She loves another person insanely but not him. Tis feel make him down. Make him defeated in front of that person. Because she loves that man, but her words giving the feel that she can never love me.

"I don't know what you expect from me, but I cant give you that place which I have for him." She looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Now that's enough for him. Her words reached its limit to hurt him. Without knowing she spoke those word which is slowly giving poison to his heart to die slowly.

"Is this the result to love you madly Jodha? Can't you see in my eyes that I love you?" his heart screamed in pain.

He bend his head, closed his eyes to calm himself down to proceed further. He cleared his throat.

"then what do you want Jodha?" he said gulping all his feeling he had for her, and which all are coming out like soda, because she is in front of his eyes.