Chapter 5

Chapter 5

They headed towards their room. After a long and tiring day all of them needed a peaceful sleep. But sleep were all far from Jalal and Jodha. One side Jalal was thinking how to be strong in front of her. If she is in front of him all surrounding started to vanish in front of his eyes. Yes he love her but he can't pressurise to accept him as her husband and give him his rights of their closeness. But his heart and body gone for a protest against his mind now. He is feeling helpless.

On the other side Jodha was still in trance of his last song. If she is right he was pouring his heart out of himself in front of all. The intensity in his song indicates the feeling he feel. He is in love with someone. Someone very special to him like she has her lover n his life. It was pricking her heart. Yes, she didn't love him or gave her heart to him. But some corner in her heart started to feel for him. Started to think him as her husband. But whenever she feels that was she impatience. She loves someone from 6 months. It's a long time but after being with Jalal her heart started to rebel against her purana' lover and want to accept Jalal as her husband. What she can do now?

Here Jalal knowing Jodha won't accept him near her, he picked his mobile and pillow and started to go away towards attic.

Jodha got panicked. Her mind was telling not to stop him, let him go so she could be at peace. But her heart was telling her to stop him as she could get peace in his presence.

jalal ruko". She stopped him.

Jalal being all confused turn around and saw a confused Jodha.

"kya hua? Why you stopped me?"

"aap yehi so jaiye."

"whaat???" he shocked

Jodha snached the pillow from from his hand placed it on the bed at its place.

"ap yehi soyenge. Aap is taraf main dusri taraf."

           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal was standing under the shower. Even though the water is cold but his body was burning in passion. Yes he was burning. Burning of the sensation which he felt in this morning. The sensation he want to feel from the moment he got married. Yes he felt it today but feeling guilty to didn't asking permission. He touched his lips and his chest where he felt that touch for the first time today morning. It was magical yet wild.

Jodha was sitting on the bed folding and clutching her legs in front of her chest. The desire she felt today was incredible, and never felt before. The touch of a man can be so magical and overwhelming she didn't imagine ever. Her body now wanting more and more of it. Her heart beating fast. Her lips were swollen red proving the passion she felt which she never felt with her lover. Her hair messed because the desire she felt for the man this morning.

Flash Back

Morning

[MATURE CONTENT, there can be some raw words about intimacy, if you don't want to read just escape]

Sun rays are coming inside with full of new hope and energy. Jalal open his eyes and started rubbing it to clear the view. He suddenly realise he is in his own room in his bed. He remember yesterday events and Jodha telling him to sleep in bed with her. It's really happened.

But thinking of Jodha suddenly he feel a light weight on his left side. He turn towards that side and got freeze with the view.

Jodha sleeping but not the other side but on his shoulder clutching his vest tightly. For the hot weather Jalal wears only vest and tracks for night but now he feels it's giving him profit to feel his tight clutch and her skin on his chest. He feel like a burden loosen from his heart. Her tight grip on his vest makes him feel her claiming towards him as hers.