chapter - 1

Part 1

2 MONTHS AGO
Jalal was rooted after opening the envelop and took the photo out of it in front of his eyes. His lips said only one word "Mashallah!" his words expresses his heart. He never saw such a beautiful girl in his life.
His mother yesterday gave him his this envelop for just his kind information about the girl his mom want him to marry. His mother's friends daughter. Mainawati wants Jalal to be her son in law. So she said her wish to Hamida. Hamida went over the moon after listening her request. She liked Jodha very much, in her heart she want her for Jalal bt she thought this time god listens to her so maina came with Jodha's rishta for jalal. Bt suddenly she got worried. They are Muslims and Jodha's family are hindus. Will her family agree for this marriage? Bt mainawati said she talked to her family and her family doesn't have any complications about this marriage, bt she wants to know Jalal's opinion about this marriage, she need his consent also.
Next day at the breakfast table Hamida ask Jalal about his opinion on Jodha. Jalal hesitate first, then he said "Ammijaan, I don't know what to say. I am an amateur about girls. I really can't decide mom."
Humayun asked, " Did you see the photo Jalal?"
"yes abbujaan"
"Is she beautiful?"
The word beautiful stick on his thought. Yes she is beautiful. She is beautiful among all those girl who come to his side ever. Her doe shaped eyes, her light brown pupils, her creamy cheek, her silky black long hair till her elbow, and at last her lips. Her juicy kissable lips. No doubt on thet when ever last night he thought about her, her lips always attract her, he felt an eagerness to kiss her lips. He want to suck the life out of her lips, want to explore her mouth want to feel her warmth, and want to melt her in his arms, want to mark her only and only for himself...bt he controlled himself to think further so early stage of this relationship. From that moment til now whenever he think about her smooth skin, her hourglass figure haunted everywhere...make him insane at daylight.

precap: past jalal's consent and present his self talk