i kissed a veronica

A/N I need you guys/gals help, I want this book to get up to 5k but I need you to spread the word about dis book for me please and thankyou  btw rumor has it veronica gets a knew love intrest next season.....do you think its sweetpea or reggie or neither? I thought about beronica but then I relised that lili already said bughead was safe so that strikes that out. Comment through out this chapter  loves ya,

Toni topaz
(I kissed a veronica )
16

"You should of saw ashleys face when he went to put his arm around her at lunch. She almost puked." Cheryl jokes as I open my locker sercretly rolling my eyes. "So why do you care about archies love life?" I ask trying my best not to sound annoyed. "I don't its just he ruined us so I'll ruin him and slut chick. " she says with the famous cheryl bombshell smile.

"Maybe its better you two aren't together, I remember you running to my house one night because he called you a whore and punched you in the gut. Do you really miss such a dick licker as himself." I say puting away my notebooks. "You wouldn't get it toni." She says for the hundreth time today.  "Hmm." I say irratated.

"Anywhom how shall we get back at that slimy snake. " that reminds me I joined the serpents last week whithout having to do the slut dance. All I have to do was beat sweetpea and tallboy in a fight. I won.

"Speaking of snakes I joi-" I begin to speak shutting my locker but get cut off by cheryl once more. "I'm thinking sneaking spiders into his pillow case he hates spiders. " she continues ignoring my statement. I roll my eyes becoming very annoyed with the girl I think I love.

I then spott veronica coming my way and quickly grab her arm. She was walking with betty who seemed to be scrolling her phone. I push veronica into the locker before connecting our lips. She was confused at first but kissed back further into it. I won't lie the kiss wasn't, disgusting but it wasn't cheryls. I pull away her purple lip stick spared into my lips.

"I'll take another." Veronica says with a goofy grin on her face. I give her a glare before turning back around. I see betty recording the whole scene. "Are you recording?" I ask the blonde. She snorts "whaaaat? Pssh." She turns off her phone sliding it into her pocket. "Psssh nah man whaaaat?" She says pulling veronica away from a fuming cheryl.  "What. Was. That?" She ask like she was about to kill me. I smirk loving jealous cheryl. Its a huge turn on.

"Nothin, just friends, kissing." I mimick her words. "I thought you didn't like veronica?" She questions her vein nearly popping out of her neck. "I don't. " I say with my signature wink and smirk. "Then why'd yo-" I step closer whispering into her ear. "I'll bring the spiders." I say before biting her ear gently. I step back to a very confused cheryl. "Toodles." I say walking away.

Cheryl blossom

Seeing toni kiss veronica made my stomach hurt. Just thinking how her lips were on mine just
Four days ago and how I missed the feeling. I was beyond jealous angery even. I wanted toni for myself but I just couldn't be in a relationship right now. I'm to broken.

"That was intresting!" Josie says from behind me. She was eating a banna with her arms crossed. "You saw?" I question my former best friend. "Yup. Now here's the question, teronica or choni. I'm def a choni shipper. But val ships teronica although kevin ships choni along with the rest of the school. " she says before handing me her banna.

"I've gotta do something other than gossip, bye folk." She says earning a weird look from me. "Teronica sounds like a sexual sickness. " I mumble before grumbling away.

Toni topaz

"Siri how do I get veronica juice off my lips?" I ask siri on my phone. "I'm sorry I don't understand the question. " she answers back I throw my phone on the couch frustrated. "Why'd you do it." Jughead ask eating a burger that I have no idea where he got it from.

"Do make cher jealous. " I tell the taller boy "ah the old make her jealous gymic. Let me guess it was veronicas idea." He says making me furrow my eyebrows. "Huh? How'd you know. " he chomps his burger before replying. "Well I used to date betty, and well veronica said I should try to make her jealous. I kissed cheryl, and then I earned I punch in the stomach by cheryl and betty. But it might work for you, I didn't ask cher if I could kiss her." He frowns. "I probibly shoulda asked." He says as I nod in agreement.

I get a text from cheryl saying she wants to meet at archie at 7 since he's on his date by then. "Hey do you know where I could get a pound of harmless spiders in thrity minuets?" I ask jughead who bites lthe last bite of burger. "I know a guy." He says before dialing a number on his phone.

Only in riverdale.

~~~~

"I got the spiders. " I say holding a sack of spiders. "Good now where'd you get them, did they start growing in your mouth after veronica kissed you?" She says still ticked that I kissed her. "No, I know a guy who knows a guy." I say before looking at the door. "Isn't it locked. " I say

"Nah he has a brain the size of a wallnut. He probibly thinks its automatic." She says before opening the door. "Let's hurry up fred will be home in ten minuets." She says as we rush upstairs.

Once the spiders her in the pillow case we decided to go to pops.

"So how was it?" She ask twirling her straw in her milkshake. "How was what?" I ask confused. "You and veronicas kiss. " she says as it was obvious.

"Honestly, it wasn't bad but, yours were better." I say smirking at the now blushing girl. "Very funny ms get in your head." She says now smiling. "Why does evertyone keep calling me that." I say frowning but quickly replae it with a grin. "Because you get in peoples head. Like a drug. " she says to me causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Am I in your head?" I ask causing her to smirk. "All the time."