i think you should do it naked

53

veronica lodge

"i will not wear a damn bikini to for my wedding dress. " cheryl scoffs throwing the thong and matching top at me. i scoff before putting it back in my purse. i grab out the second idea i had.

"how bout a pair of edible panties. betty says they taste like candy. " i say handing her the package i bought from the store earlier.

"what the actual hell is wrong with you. " cheryl says and she sits back down on my bed. i frown before sitting beside her.

"my mom asked tmy therrapist what was wrong with me once, she was fired. " cheryl glares at me again and i just smirk.

"what dress would you wear?" she says flipping through the magazine scoffing at all the straight couples.

"well i think you should do it naked, like a birthday suit . " i say and cheryl furrows her eyebrows.

"you never think about marrying betty?" she ask and i clear my throat before flipping to a random dress and pointing to a silk dress.

"that dress looks pretty. " i say at panic and she closes the magazine and tilts her head.

"you do? spill." her puppy eyes growing larger.

"i do but she's not, i - she wouldn't be ready, you know how long it took for her even committing to a relationship, now marriage? no way. " i answer honestly.

"that's not true. she would do anything for you," cheryl slaps my arm and i frown.

"we aren't choni, not everything is so emotional. its just what it is. she's not ready so i wont force it." i explain and she nods understanding my discomfort.

"now silk or lace?" cheryl says popping her gum.

toni-

jughead and i sat playing some cheap game on his x box.

"what you wearing to the big day?" jughead ask pressing several buttons as he threw cheese puffs in his mouth.

'eh probably a pants suit or a dress depends. " i respond grabbing the cheese puffs.

"cool." he says

"cool. "