the tea is spillied

(Cheryl blossom)
Love in the air.....and the bed
31

Toni, veronica ,Betty ,and I all sat at the lunch table in are usual spots.  "When I was six I asked the people at the pet store if they could fix the tuna in the can... they said no". Veronica mumbles as she looks at her tuna fish sandwich in disgust. Betty Pat's her back in comfort. "Anyway, ladies I was thinking sleepover at Betty's, shall we say around six?" I say with my cheryl blossom smile.

"I'm in." Veronica nods looking up from her tuna. "Sure." Toni nods wiping the tuna from her lips. "Did y'all even ask me if we could have it at mine?". Betty says glaring at us all. "So its settled six it is. " I smile. "It feels all we do is have sleepovers. Why can't we just do something different." Betty says crossing her arms. "Like what ?" Toni ask

"We could go see a movie."  Betty suggest. "We can do that at ur house on r laptops." Veronica says. "Ya know what fine. Let's be average teens. Ugh." Betty grumbles standing up and walking away.

"Did she lose her scissors?" I ask veronica. "No, she holds on to her scissors like jughead hold son to his virginity." Veronica nods.

(Fangs)

I sat at the serpent table with sweetpea jughead and chase. They were going on about what's the hottest thing a girl can do. Well sweetpea was while chase and jughead ate there food. I was to busy staring at moose and Kevin across the lunchroom. Moose had his arms wrapped around Kevin as Kevin wore his Letterman jacket.

They discussed me. Especially how moose was checking out every cheerleader that passed by. I mean this jit literally asked out Kevin two days after breaking up with midge. Midge and him were together for three freaking years. What do you think he's gonna do to poor Kevin? Nothing nice, that's my educated guess.

My phone beeps causing me to pull it out of my pocket.

Midge:
Meet me in the bathroom

Me:
I'm a guy I can't

Midge:
Oh right...

Midge:
Meet me in the hallway next to your locker.

Me:
K

After I send that I get up quickly. "Where ya going fangs?" Sweetpea ask. "Uh..." if I told them I was meeting midge they'd think we are making out or something. "Ima go take a large shit." I say before nodding proudly and walking away.

Once I get to my locker I see midge there leaning against ,y locker in her cheerleading outfit. "Hey m, you good?" I ask walking up to her. She turns around with a sad smile. "No, I'm never good." She says.

"I have a situation. And please dont judge me." Midge begs as I cross my arms. " I roll my eyes before answering. "When have I ever judged you?" I say as she nods, "this isn't me getting high at ten. No this is seriously wrong." She says causing me to undress my arms. Please tell me  she didnt kill anyone.

"What happend." I ask and kind of demand. "Well, um see moose called me at like 1 am last night, he had another night terror. He's been having them since he found Jason's body. So I came over. We um we talked. Then we cuddled. And we made out. I know i shouldn't have done it. But he technically made the first move." She explains causing me to clench my jaw.

"Hes dating Kevin " I inform and she nods. "He told me he doesn't love him. Like he loved me." I roll my eyes. "What about kevin? Huh? You knew they were together M." One year falls down her pale cheek.

"I know, I jussst I love him so damn much." Midge says another year following the trail of her last. "Please dont tell kevin." I sigh before opening up my arms. "C'mere " I say as she walks into the hug. She begins to softly cry into me. God why do all the bad shit happend to the gays.

(No one's pov)
(Locker room)

"So Andrew's, I heard that your ex is a lezbian now. Can't believe you turnt her gay" chuck chuckles as he bumps into the red headed boys shoulder. Archie rolls his eyes as he tries his sneakers. "I didnt turn her gay, that snake did. But I have a plan." Archie smirks before standing up and facing the dark skinned boy.

Archie zips his Jean's as he grabs his shirt from his locker. "Oh yeah?" Chuck says as he crosses his muscular arms raising his thick eyebrows. "Yeah." Archie tosses on his blue t shirt.

"So the last time we actually did it was like three months ago. And I know her and toni didnt do anything cause I have my resources. Well she must've forgot the sensation. So I'm gonna make her remember how great it was." The crooked red head nods. "Dude, your gonna rape her?" Chuck says disgusted. "No, she's my ex it's not rape. " chuck shake his head. "That's not how this works bro."

Archie cracks his knuckles befor pushing the taller guy into the locker. "Mind your own damn business. " chuck had a look of fear before pushing him off. "You lost your chill. " chuck straightens his shirt befor leaving the locker room and the red headed teen.

To be continued ...

Thoughts?