i got abducted by aliens.

My Christmas special coming soon yall

Veronica lodge
(I got abducted by aliens.)
37

It was Saturday the town of riverdale had teens roaming the town as they did every weekend. Betty and I walked down the downtown riverdale streets. Betty was licking on her mint choclate chip  icecream.  That she stole from me.

"You know I was going to eat that." I say to the blonde. She looks at me with a smirk. "We can share." I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Wow thanks for offering me my icecream." I say and she just nods. "So how are you and brittany?" She ask an I just sigh. "It was a one night stand Betts. I dont like her. " she glares at me before throwing the icecream away. "Hey I wanted that." I complain.

"Too bad. " she says and we continue to walk quietly until we get to my car. We sat in my car the radio turned on quietly. I turned to face her and she turned to face me.

"So you dont like her?" She ask me and I nod reassuringly. "I dont like her. I promise." She smirks and I furrow my eyebrows. "Good."

"Why is that good ms cooper?" I say tilting my head slightly. "Because that means you can kiss me and it's okay. " I blush slightly. "I can?" I leans over the the seat her doing the same. "Yup."

I grab her face and look her in the eyes. "Your gorgeous you know that?" I say 100 percent honest. "Just shut up an kiss me." She whispers on my lips. I do as told and connect our lips. She kisses back instantaneously. I felt my lips turn to fire with her warm ones crashing onto mine. Her hands grip my waist and she pulls me onto her. I stradel her lap as I part my lips. We open mouth kiss for a few moments until she bites my lip. I groan in minor pain but mostly pleasure. Of course shes Betty she wasnt going to nip my lip. Bitch went full force.

She pulls away with a giggel. Our faces still close. "Did you just moan?" She ask tilting her head. I blush deeply "no." I shake my head. "Oh yeah?" She says and I nod my head denighing it.

Her hands run slowly down my waist to right above my ass. "It sounded like a moan." She says and my cheeks become more blood rushed. "I didn't moan." She runs her hands to my ass. I bite my lips as she grips my ass firmly. I moan at this trying my best to hold it in. I open my eyes realizing what I did.

"That was most definitely a moan." Betty chuckles at this. "Yes it was, because i liked it." I confess and she just nods. She let's go of my ass pushing me back so i was laying across the seat. She was over me on top of me.

"Do you like when I touch you babe?" She ask getting closer to me. I nod finding a lost of words. She leans down to my neck. Her hot breathe hitting my neck sending shivers down my spine. She parts her lips leaving and open mouth kiss on my neck. I clench my jaw at how good this small moment felt. She leaves open mouthed kisses up my neck till she was just under my jawline. She lightly bite my neck and I clench my fist holding in the moan.

She starts to suck  on my neck and it gets harder to control my erge to moan. She takes my skin in between her teeth pulling it feircley causing the moan to escape. She smirks against my neck before sucking on it more. I close ,y eyes enjoying the sensation.

It was Monday and the huge hickey Betty left on my neck hadn't gone away at all. "Betty cooper?" I scream marching up to her. She was in a black crop top and ripped Jean's with a red flannel around her waist. She was twirling her scissors.

"Look. What. You. Did." I say angrily. "Oof." She says smirking.

"Get that oof shit out of here. What if people ask. " I ask and she just shrugs. "Tell them you got abducted by aliens.  And they probed you." She says like it was nothing. "Betty I told you not to brings your scissors to school?!" Principle wetherbee yells causing  Betty to roll her eyes.

"I gotta run. Bye babe." She says before taking off. "And now your running with scissors that's a safety hasard?!" Mr wetherbee says chasing after her.

I was in first mode when josie and midge come up to me. "What happend to your  neck?" Midge ask confused. "Is that a hickey? " josie ask shocked but not too shocked considering it's me.

"No no, uh its um i got abducted. " they look at eachother confused. "Abducted?" Midge repeats in a question form. "Yes abducted by aliens they probed me. " they look at eachother. "Have you been on jingle jangle. " i just sigh

Betty cooper I swear