the end or so they thought

The end or so they thought
51
Narrator

Betty Jordan veronica Jughead and Cheryl Toni all  sat in a booth at pops. The group looked at each other. "I can't believe this is the end. " Cheryl says memorized looking at Toni and her hands intertwined together. "It feels like just yesterday we were sophomores  in LA." Jughead snorts and Jordan shrugs. "I'm still a junior. " he says and Toni pats his back.

"I never thought we would all be going to college so soon. Betty and  Veronica are going the California state. I'm going to loseville and Cheryl and Toni are traveling across the country taking pictures for time magazine. " Jughead says and wipes a tear from his cheek.

"Stop crying bitch boy. " Betty says wiping the tears from her eyes. "Its not the end. Jordan is staying and taking care OF Nana rose and every holiday we will come back to visit. I promise our story isn't over yet. " veronica says smiling at her friends. At first she smiled at Toni taking in the girl. She always played like she only liked her for her looks but really she loves the way she made her laugh and feel safe. She loved Toni she was her best friend. She then looked to Jughead who was sadly eating his burger. Jughead was her brother who was always there to make her feel better about her self even if he was in love with Betty. He was a crazy and interesting young man.

She looked at Cheryl. They were off and on as friends for a while but now they were each others go to shoulders. It was amazing what a few years of rivalry will do to a couple of cheerleaders.

Her eyes found Jordan they only met two years ago but she swore that was her little brother. He always came to her for girl advice most of the time he vented about Valerie and how she was so cute and veronica could only laugh at him.

Then she looked at Betty. She was in love with her deeply. From the moment they met they were best friends never leaving each others side. They went through everything together. They were in love, And nothing would change that.

"Promise me that we come back here in 1 year no matter what and we do something epic and dumb like we always do. " Jordan says and Betty snorts hugging him tight. "Of course jay. I wouldn't miss the opportunity. " Toni smiles to herself at the twos  relationship. She fiddles with something in her pocket earning a look from Cheryl who just shrugged it off.

"I'm going to miss my stupid flight if I don't start going. " Jughead says with a sad smile. He stands up and Toni is the forts to hug him tight. He holds her tight kissing the top of her head. "I'll be back I promise "he says with a laugh.

Jordan gives him a hug then the rest. Betty slips something in his pocket that only they would know and share.

" we Better go to. " Betty says clearing her throat and her and Cheryl start to hug sincerely. Toni looks at Toni and smiles she reaches over and kisses her cheek. "I always will ship lopaz. " veronica says and Toni snorts and chuckles. "Me too. " Toni says and veronica furrows her eyes. "I want your jacket. " she says pulling on her Riverdale hoodie. "Its my favorite and has a whole in the sleeve.  " Toni argues.

"Oh well. " veronica laughs and Toni sighs slipping something in her jean pockets and takes the jacket off handing it to her.

Betty was in the car with veronica as they roll down the window looking out with a sad expression. "I'm gonna miss you and your flat asses. " Betty says with a sigh. "I promise we will all be back for one last adventure " Jughead nods everyone agreeing. Betty then goes there's own way leaving.

Jughead says his goodbyes before he gets to his car taking out the note Betty handed him.

Dear Jughead,

You were my first love my everything. And I'm not a poet but I will say you made me feel something special. You helped me through a lot me figuring out who I am wise. We both know me and you are better off friends. But I want you to know I love you. I will not repeat those words to you again. Or if anyone ask I never did.

Oh and I stole fifty bucks from your wallet yesterday

Sincerely betts

Jughead laughs before checking his wallet quickly.

"I'm gone miss them." Cheryl says at Toni's motorcycle. Toni smiles sadly before responding. "We will see them again I promise we are all iconic anywise." Cheryl nods agreeing with her.

"I'm glad I'm with you tho." Cheryl says Toni hugging her tight.

"Besides we will see them pretty soon. " Toni says with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Cheryl says pulling back.

"I mean this. " Toni gets down in front of her  on one knee. She pulls out a ring. It was a rose gold band that had the words  my cherrie in the inside. Non the less it was  gorgeous.

"Toni.." Cheryl says happily and in disbelief.

"Cheryl I'm in love with you. I want to be yours forever and ever. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. Watching you walk across a room is the greatest gift. The way you move is so graceful and easy. The way you smile makes me feel at peace. Knowing you’re walking towards me is a feeling so hard to describe. It’s like coming home, a comfort, only the home is coming to me. I will never know such love, such peace, as you. You’re my home. I want to be your home to. So take this ring and be mine and forever I'll be yours. Will you marry me Cheryl blossom?" Toni says in tears. Cheryl was sobbing her eyes out at that paragraph. She was being asked to be married? She thought it would never happen and she would die alone as cheesy as that is its true.

"Hells yeah" is all the red haired girl can says before slipping on the rings and pulling Toni in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and sensual. As if they needed each others lips to save themselves.

After a few moments they let go.

"Off to go plan are wedding. " Cheryl says Toni laughs.