trick or treat b!tch

Reminder gotta new book go check it out its called experiment riverdale au...i worked super hard on it i think you should check it out

Cheryl blossom
35
Trick or treat bitch

It's been a month since what happend with archie. He had switched towns after sweetpea outed him to the school for what he had done. Toni had been emotionally helping me with the whole scene.

"Boo!"  Toni says grabbing my waist lightly. I jump a little. I was at my new locker I switched beside veronica's. I smile before turning around in her arms. "Hows my baby doing today?" Toni ask wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Good, I'm tired but good." I reply. She kisses me softly, her vanilla flavored lips leaving mine after just a few seconds. "I got a surprise for you. " toni says making me smile.

"Ooo is it a private jet?" I ask sarcastically, toni frowns before shaking her head no. "Its better than a private jet, me you and Betty are going trick or treating tonight. "  I emdititly frown at this.

"Do I have too? Can't we just cuddle all night." I pout, "it's free candy babe, plus if you go I'll make it up to you." She smirks before kissing my neck. She parted her lips slightly as she kissed below my jawline her hands falling to my waist. I bite my lip enjoying the feeling of her lips on me.

"Fine I'll go, but dont expect me to dress up." Toni giggles before pulling away. "Too late I already got the costumes " the bell rings and she darts off right after pecking my lips.

"I hate you!" I scream but a smile played my lips. "Love you too!" She screams running down to her class.

...

"I can't believe your making me do this," I put as I looked over myself in Toni's full link mirror in her room. "Come one it's a great costume it took me and Betty an hour to make. " i put as i fix my hair. I wore a red sweatshirt that ended at my thighs, with white letters that red Netflix on it. White knee socks with two red stripes  and red converses. Of course black short shorts.

"We look great." Toni says walking in. She wore a blue sweatshirt that went down to her thighs with white snowflakes on the front and the word chill in white lettering on it.

"You seriously couldn't think of anything better than Netflix and chill?" Toni giggles before the door bell rings. I walk past her to go open the door. I open it and just stayed shock.

There veronica and Betty stood in there costumes. They were barnicle boy and mermaid man. Betty being mermaid man and veronica being barnicle boy.

"Mermaid man and barnicle boy unite?!" Veronica screams at the top of her lungs. I just close the door and shake my head. "We need new friends." Toni just rolls her eyes playfully before opening the door.

Veronica and Betty come in. Betty held a pillow case in her arms. "What's up with the pillow case?" Toni ask as I grab a water for her and me from the fridge. I hand her the water. "Oh for tick or treating, I plan to fill it up. "