in da club

Toni  Topaz
(In da club)
22

I finish brushing my teeth and walk out of the bathroom about to wake up a sleeping Cheryl.
I woke up an hour ago so I was fully dressed and ready for the day. I smile and notice she's slept in till 10 am.

My phone buzzes from the nightstand. I pick it up wondering what it was. I smile at Cheryl before reading it. Her hair was spread across the pillow and her mouth was slightly open as she was breathing. I bite my lip before reading the new message.

Daddy
Hey be ready in an hour meet us downstairs

Me
Sure beats Gotta wake up her.

Daddy
You do that?

I roll my eyes before sliding my phone into my pocket. I lightly tap Cheryl's shoulders she groans in response. "Wake up cherry," I say aloud to the sleeping woman. She just grunts at me pulling the pillow over her head.

I smirk deviously before going on. "Oh, Veronica! Faster!" I moan out causing Cheryl to bolt up. She checks the room atwitch in her eye. She notices it was just me teasing her and rolls her eyes.

I chuckle at her reaction before sitting beside Cheryl a smile on my face. "Morning grumpy." I tease causing her to pull the covers close to her. "Why'd you wake me?" She asks sounding slightly annoyed. "Betty wants us downstairs in an hour.  So you," I pinch her cheek lightly but firmly. "Need to get dressed," I say earning Cheryl to blush from the contact. "Fine." She groans before lazily throwing the covers off her body.
E

-

"Are you a fucking idiot!" Veronica yells as we get out the elevator. We had to walk down the hall to get to the lounge. I sigh before turning to Cheryl. "Ten bucks says she's yelling at Jughead". She smirks before shaking my hand. "Ten says its betty," I smirk as we continue to walk down the hall to our friends.

You know when you start betting on your friends you've become lifelong besties. We make to see jughead backed in a corner by a fuming veronica. Betty was lazily thrown on the couch watching the scene. Betty wore blue denim jeans, a red t-shirt, and sneakers. Her hair in her ponytail.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" Jughead says crossing his arms. He had on his signature beanie with a gray t-shirt and black jeans. "Damn straight." Veronica rolls her eyes. "Okay, guys this situation is about as straight as Toni." Betty nods as Cheryl sits down at her feet. Betty flinging her legs over her lap. Cheryl refused to dress comfy today so she was in high heels, a black skirt that ended just mid thigh. She had on a white button-up shirt the top three buttons unbuttoned showing her perky breast. Her hair wavy and across her back. Signature red lipstick coated the maiden plump lips.  I couldn't hide the fact I was totally drooling when she walked out of the bathroom earlier.

"I'm gonna kill you," Veronica says calmly as a hand flings to her black dress clad hip. "Puh-lease the only thing you kill is my will of living. "He says sassy like copying her by putting a hand to his hip.

"Okay, guys we can throw him in a dumpster no one will know?" Veronica turns to us. I sit on the love seat "can someone explain what the hell is going on?" I ask the group. "Well, jughead here is a complete idiot and threw the fake id I gave him out the window. It was a hundred bucks!" She complains. "Dude?" I sigh out. "I'm not going to jail when I'm twenty hours away from Riverdale. You understand that right?" Jughead says. "Back up fake id's?"Cheryl says to Veronica. "Veronica wants to go clubbing tonight so she bought everyone fake id's," Betty says handing me hers. "Lili Reinhart" I read her fake name. "I like it."