rain

↓↓↓

I make it to the assigned locker I just got and set my bookbag inside of it. I sigh before turning around only to be met by my cousin. Betty Cooper. Her hair was wavy and across her shoulders. She wore a blue knitted sweated along with dark blue jean and wedged boots.
"If it isn't Cheryl blossom!" betty greets excited. I give her a big hug. "I haven't seen you since Christmas.....of 2008?" I say let go of the coconut scented girl. "10 years," she sighs "well you've got hot." She says staring me up and down.

I roll my eyes "how ya been?" She hints to Jason dying but doesn't use exact words since its a tough subject. "Better." I nod she smiles before gripping my arm. "I wanna show you around. " I stay quiet looking at all the students. There were three girls with kitty ears on their head. They look me up and down probably seeking I'm new.

Betty continues to ramble about some raven haired chick but I'm not really listening instead I'm focused on some boys in leather jackets hanging around the lockers. One of the guys watches me as I walk by sending a knowing smirk.

I keep walking ignoring the sweet girl because I was lost in thoughts. I was about to try and start paying attention when someone caught my eye. It was a girl. She had long brunette hair with pink highlights throughout. Her face was small but cute. She had a small nose with perfect eyebrows. Her brown honey like eyes just looked so warm.   She was in jeans that had paint splattered all of them with worn out sneakers. She was wearing a white t-shirt that read and I quote.

'No prob llama '

I smirk sy how cute and innocent the girl was just frolicking around in her messy jeans not caring about anything. "So I was like 'NO you can't have my banana-" I cut her off only hearing that much of the story. "Who's that." I gesture to the dittsy girl. "Antoinette topaz. Everyone calls her Toni though. Real sweetheart. She's like the schools shrink. She's brilliant." Betty gushes like the girl was a famous person.

"She's gorgeous," I say under my breath but shake that thought out of my head real quick. I've forced myself to be straight, or at least at as if I was. The truth is I'm attracted to women. I always have been. When I watched tv I always got excited when the female would do something stupid or when I went on dates, id always catches myself staring at the waitress a little too long. Most of all I would blush when girls would hug me or touch me.

I told Jason when I was 12 and he was completely okay with this. He even said that he was bisexual. He warned me and said the mother wouldn't be happy but I shouldn't change myself for her. Even at 13 jaosn was a sweet and understanding. I'm sure he would like this girl to vibe as well.

" you okay? You've been staring at Toni for like three minutes." Betty laughs a little. "Yeah yeah," I say tearing my eyes away from the girl but before I do so I swear I catch the girl winking at me. I gulp before walking along with Betty. 

……

Go check the full version of my new story... RAIN{choni}

Here's the cover

Check it out now!

Check it out now!

(Next chapter of this book coming soon )