Chapter three.

Same time and POV:

"You both look beautiful," father said to Isabella and I. "Thank you father," we both said at the same time. The rest of breakfast we ate in silent like always." I finished mother and father may I be excused," I asked politely they both just nodded. I walk to the door and the guards open it up. Once I am out I the dinning room I sigh." Whats wrong your majesty," someone says. Which makes me jump a little until I turn around to see Maria. "You scared me Maria," I say and she laughs a bit. The door of the dinning room opens and reveals my family walking out of it." Excuse me Maria I must get going," I say politely and walk towards my family." We are going to America," my mother says kind of sounding excited." Why," I ask." We are invited to some award thing," she says and walks away leaving my father and I. "Lets go," my father says and takes my hand.We get on our private jet when we arrive we get into a carriage with white horses and golden doors. We arrive at the awards and we walk on what is called the red carpet. We then walk into the building and find our seats. To be honest the awards were boring. Once we left we headed back to our private jet and back home. I am pretty upset we didn't get to tour around the city. I fall asleep on the way back. When we arrive everyone goes to there room to sleep. No goodnight, no bedtime story, and no goodnight kiss or I love you. I am used to it though.