Chapter seventeen.

Last Friday:
Michael.
Alyssa.

Alyssa's POV:
I decided to go out to a bar. I wanted to forget that Lucas wasn't alive anymore. I wanted to forget about Lilly crying at night because she wanted her dad to read her a bed time story. I wanted to forget about what my sister did to my family. The pain she cost. I wondered if she ever thought about the pain she would cause to us. So what better place to forget about my pain then the bar. But I never knew Micheal would be there. As I walked in I saw him and just thought ignore him. But when I ordered my drink he came over and sat down beside me.
"Hey what brings you here."
"Just wanted to forget about- never mind"
"About your pain?"
"Yeah why would you care anyways?"
"Because i care about you babydoll."
My drink is finally here.
"I told you stop calling me that."
"Nope you are my babydoll"
"So where is your daughter."
"Dead...."
I almost spit out my drink.
"What!"
"Before Isabella killed Lucas I found out she killed my daughter too."
I could see sadness in his eyes. So I hugged him.
"I am sorry for you lost,"
"It's ok she probably wasn't my daughter either way."
Instead of asking what he meant I started asking him what happened after I left. Turns out my parents did miss me. And then another moment we are in his room making out on his bed. (We both were drunk at the moment). Then making out led to sex. The next day I had realized what had happened and regretted all. So I grabbed my clothes and went back to my room before checking on my daughters. The thing is that yesterday and the day before I have been throwing up in the morning. But I haven't gone to the doctor because I am scared they'll say I am pregnant. Since I highly doubt we used protection.

Present:
Same POV:

"That was a mistake," I say looking down. "You know it wasn't babydoll ," he says lifting my chin up. I push him off and start to walk away. Until he grabs me. "And one question babydoll." "What?" "Are you pregnant because I know I didn't use protection and I know you aren't on pills," he says looking at me with a serious face. "I am going tomorrow to the doctor to see," I say honestly. "What time because I am coming with you," he says. "At eight in the morning," I say. "Okay we will leave at 7:30 am," he says and walks away.

The next day:
Same POV:

*beep* *Beep*
"Ugh," I groan. I turn the alarm off and rush to the bathroom because of my morning sickness. I brush my teeth and I decide to take a shower. Once I get out of the shower I brush my teeth again just to make sure my breath don't stink. I walk into my closet and choose my outfit. Today was supposed to be Micheals and My arranged wedding, but he is in for a surprise because after the doctors appointment I am heading back San Francisco. After a few
minutes I finally decide what to wear. 👇

I decided to go knock quietly on Micheals door, no one answered, so I opened the door a little and saw that he had company if you know what I mean

I decided to go knock quietly on Micheals door, no one answered, so I opened the door a little and saw that he had company if you know what I mean. So I just left. I am not that mad because I mean after all what did I expect. I actually decided to drive myself to the doctor.
*during the appointment* "congratulations Ms. Burden," the doctor said. I smiled I am having another baby. My baby because Micheal didn't seem to care, but I do. "Thanks," I said with a big smile. "You may go now," he says and I quickly say thank you and left. I walk to the car and sit down in it. "Lucas if you were here and this was your baby you would actually care," I say to I picture of him in my purse. I smile sadly at it. "We would throw a gender reveal party," I smile and Message my stomach. "Don't worry I'll take good care of you in San Francisco," I say looking at my belly. I then put the picture back in my purse and drive off.