Chapter twenty

Lilly's POV:

Why would he choose to sit next to me. Ugh he is so annoying. "Hey Jack w-what are you doing sitting next to my sister," Sophie ask as she stands in front of our table. I didn't even notice she had walked in. "Can I not sit with her," he ask harshly. "I-I just- never mind," she stutters and walks away sadly. I mentally shrug. Then I go back to reading. *after school* school was actually quite interesting because Daniel said he had a crush on my sister and then Jack said he had a crush on my sister. I honestly don't want Jack to ever date my sister because- Never mind. I walk to toward my moms car and get in the back seat leaving without saying goodbye to Daniel. And leaving Sophie behind. Mom and Michael are looking at me weirdly. So I decide to look outside. After a few minutes Sophie enters the car. "So girls how was school," mom ask. "Okay I guess," I say with a slight smile. "It was horrible mom," Sophie almost says crying. "What why," she ask worried. "Because Jack wouldn't even acknowledge me," she says sadly and I look at her, but she looks away. "What do you mean," mom ask her. "Well he was hanging out with lilly all day," she says as if it were my fault, but little did she know Both Jack and Daniel likes her. "Honey don't you think maybe he just wanted to hangout with lily today," Michael says. While mom is driving. "Yeah either way I didn't ask him to hangout with me he just did because he wanted to," I say defensively. Everyone stays quiet but I don't care. (I am going skip five years from now so say goodbye to young lily and Sophie.) *five years later*
Lilly:👇

) *five years later*Lilly:👇

Sophie:👇

Lilly's POV:

Lilly's POV:

We are in eighth grade now. And today is Friday. Well here is what happened the past five years. Mom has a baby with Michael.👇

👇