Chapter fourteen

I start to walk out the door. When Micheal grabs me by the waist, and locks the door. "I want Lilly to know she is my daughter understood," he says. "Hell no," is all I say. "Well if she doesn't know then I'll kill your boyfriend and Sophie," he says cupping my face. "N-no DONT you dare touch them," I say holding back tears. "Or what its not like you can do anything," he yells then throws me on the bed. "Please I will tell her you are her father just don't hurt Lucas or Sophie I beg you," I say crying. "I won't hurt Sophie, but I will kill Lucas," he says and leaves. A few minutes after he leaves Lilly walks in her eyes red and puffy. I hug her. I fix my makeup and grab Lilly's hand and start to head over to the ballroom. "Baby you look beautiful," I tell her. "No I don't," she says sadly. I kneel down in front of her. "Baby don't listen to him ok," I say then hear a gun shot. "Baby run into the room," I say pointing to a random room. She runs inside. I start to run and run. I finally get to the ballroom I stop at the entrance and see Lucas lying in a puddle of blood. "No," I scream and run toward him. Sophie is next to him alive. "Mommy daddy's dead," she sobs. I pull her into a hug. Then I tell my mom to get her cleaned up. "Get out everyone," I yell and everyone leaves quickly. "Baby don't leave me please," I sob. "B-babe come back I beg you," I keep crying. I turn around to see Micheal standing behind me his eyes full of guilt. "I FUCKING HATE YOU," i yell and start to punch his chest. "I d-didnt kill him I swear," he says looking at me. "Of course you did," I say crying.