Harry, Zayn and Niall's Failure

Kylie's POV

Tears were still streaming down my face rapidly as Louis and Liam walked in chatting and laughing. I quickly swiped away my tears so hopefully, Liam and Louis won't notice that I was crying. When they saw me, they froze then ran over. Ok so my 'Try-and-not-get-Liam-and-Louis-to notice-my-crying' plan didn't work out. Louis ran to get tissues I think while Liam just hugged me.

"You alright Kylie?" Liam asked me softly. I nodded. Then Louis came back with the tissues. I thanked him and got a smile in return.

"Well let's get started on the prank shall we?" Louis said about to flop on the bed. But before he managed to hit the bed, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back up.

"KYLIE?! Wha-" I shushed Louis. I looked at the bed closely. There rubbed my finger on it and showed my finger to Louis. He stared at it. There was a white powder on it. Kind of like flour or some kind of baking thing that's white.

"KYLIE!!!! YOU SAVED ME!!!" Louis ran around screaming and flailing his arms around.

I looked at Liam and he looked at me. "I'm really starting to regret saving him." Liam laughed and nodded.

"I think we should switch blankets with someone...." I thought out loud.

"Kylie, that's genius!" Liam exclaimed. I laughed. We quickly switched blankets with Harry then rushed back to my room. About 5 minutes later we heard a high pitched scream and burst out laughing.

So there's you chapter! wasn't long AT ALL but, hey, i have a life. About to watch a movie so see ya later alligators!!!

Emily