IM A WHAT?!

Well I've noticed (again) that my chapters are short. So from no on, i'll try to make the longer. Im probably gonna break that promise by next time so PLEASE FORGIVE ME! And if any of you are confused, just ask.

Kylie's POV

"My past....... Is nothing special. A normal girl's life. Perfectly perfect yet imperfect. Hehe..."

They all gave me disapproving looks.

"Girl I can tell when your lying." Louis said in the girliest voice possible which still wasnt that good.

I sighed. They would find ot sooner or later. Might as well tell them now.

"I was adopted. All I remember about my family is that I have four sisters and one brother. And I remember that my real mum promisd me that one day, she will find me and get me back. I think she set me up for adoption because she had too many kids and money was a problem."

I saw Louis quickly frown but he covered it up. Then he asked me a question.

"Do you know anything else about your family?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Ummm I think my mum was a nurse?"

"Anything else?"

I saw on the hospital bed, thinking hard. "My brother had brown hair. Oh and I remember one of my sisters promising that he will do whatever it takes to get me back. She was really nice and sweet. That time, I was 3? And she was 6. She was really pretty too.'

"Oh my god." Louis mummbled.

I gave him a weird look before I continued. "My mum also gave me a necklace so she will reconize me." I showed them the necklace.

"The next day, I was set up for adoption. My family all looked sad. Then my dad gave me a picture. I think I still have it... but its gonna take a while to find it. Anyways, about a week later, a couple came by and adopted me. Since their last names were Coleman, they changed my last name to Coleman too. But I cant remember my real last name..." I trailed off.

All the boys were looking at me in surprise. I just shrugged at them. Then I realized that Louis was missing.

"Where did Louis go?"

"He said that he had to make a phone call." Harry replied then shrugged.

He came back after a minute.

"Kylie, do you think that you can find that picture if your old family?" He asked me.

"Well... I guess but I have no clue where it is. I remember putting it in a safe place where nobody would think of looking but the thing is-"

"You dont remember" Niall said, causing me to blush.

"Well tomorrow when you get released, we are gonna look for that picture." Louis said sternly. I've never seen him so serious. He then stormed out of the room.

"Is he ok?" I asked the boys. They shrugged then turned to look at Harry.

"He didnt tell me anything." Harry said raising his hands in progress. I sighed.

"Maybe he reminds you of his sisters. You do look a lot like them, espiecially Lottie. Haha youre not a Tomlinson are you?" Niall laughed. Then he froze. We were all frozen in place. What if I was a Tomlinson?

THE NEXT DAY

Zayn's POV

"IM FREEEEE!!" Kylie yelled the moment she left the hospital doors while I was carrying her since her ribs were still weak and she didnt want a wheelchair. I laughed when she said that. Well screamed that. I could see how she was a Tomlinson. If she was a Tomlinson.

I placed her gently on the seat of the car then I climbed in. I placed my head on Harry's shoulder and immediatly fell asleep.

Harry's POV

Zayn put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Fans would love this Zarry moment. I smiled then thought back to yesterday's events. What if Kylie really was a Tomlinson? She was a lot like Louis. She had a personality like him. At times, theyre both sweet and caring but they are also crazy and lots of fun. Kylie Emma Tomlinson. It had a nice ring to it.

Kylie's POV

I couldnt wait to get home to find the picture. But I was also nervous. How would the lads treat me if I was Louis' sister? I pushed that thought aside as Louis helped me out of the car. He seemed distraught yesterday but today he looked fine. I walked as fast as I could the door then stepped inside. It felt good to be home. And now, it was time to search for the picture. Then a thought hit me. If Louis really was my brother, then would he still let me date Liam? I shook my head, trying not to think about that then started the search for the picture.

YAY I updated :) that wasnt really a cliffhanger. I normally have absolutely nothing to say in author notes and this time is no different! Actually it is a bit different. School will be starting soon so I wont be update much, maybe twice a week? Well thats it so see ya guys soon!!!!

Xxxx 

Emily