Kylie's Newfound Talent

Im soooo sorry for the late update but I've been pretty busy these days. And Im going to start editing the previous chapters too. But anyways, heres your chappie!

Kylie's POV

It was very boring without the boys. I sighed. I turned on the TV but nothing was entertaining. I looked at the door half expecting Louis to burst in and say CARROTS!!! But no. I looked at the ground and saw that Niall forgot his guitar. I remember some stuff back from when I was teenie kid but I think that was enough to play a song. I frowned the pressed the help button. A nurse walked in.

"Hello Kylie. How can I help you?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Can you print out some guitar sheet music please?" I pleaded.

She smiled."Of course. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh and one more thing?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have some food?"

She laughed."Of course. I'll be back soon."

4 minutes and 53 seconds later ( how unique huh?)

"Heres you music and heres some chicken noodle soup."

"Thank you so much." I gave her a big smile as she walked out of the room. I ate like I dog since the last time I ate was on the balloon with.... Liam and I didnt eat much either. When I finished, I placed the bowl and the floor then looked through the shert music.

'Glad You Came' The Wanted? I loved them but it didnt fit the mood.

'Mine' Taylor Swift sounded like a good option but not right now.

'Want You Back' Cher huh? It was a bit too depressing to listen to right now.

'Moments' It sounded like a good song. I scanned the lyrics. They fitted perfectly. But who was the artist? I looked at the top of he page. One Direction. I frowned. Then I thought sure why not? I scanned the paper quickly then started to strum the guitar.

Shut the door, turn the light off 

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love  

I wanna lay beside you 

I cannot hide this even though I try

A tear landed on the guitar but I continued. When I finished, I heard clapping. Were the boys back early? I looked up and saw the nurse. Then i blushed.

"That was amazing."

"Thank you."

She looked at the paper. "One Direction huh? You a directioner?"

I almost laughed. I couldnt wait to see her face when I reply. "Actually, no. Well yes I love the music and the boys. Theyre practically family. Because I live with them."

Her eyes widened. Then she started laughing. "That was a nice story."

I frowned. She thought I was joking. Just then, five boys stumbled in.

"Hello boys! Nice to have you back."

"VAS HAPPENIN KYLIE?!!!!!" They all yelled at my face. I giggled then looked at the nurse and smirked. "Believe me now?"

She nodded quickly while her faced was filled with shock and embarassment. She quickly fled the room.

It was silent for a while. The first silence I had with the boys. Strange. 2 years with them and this was the first silence. Then Louis giggled. I burst out laughing.

"Louis did you just giggle?" I asked when I stopped laughing. He frowned then said "Yeah I guess."

"Sorry," I apoligized."But the boys Im used live near try to act all macho and stuff but with you guys.... I dont know its just different."

The boys looked confused. I sighed.

"Nevermind" I mumbled.

Silence again.

The Niall spoke up. "We heard you play the guitar." I looked at them in surprise.

"Sorry, we were kinda spying on you." Zayn mumbled. I smiled at them.

"Well we learned that you can sing and play the guitar. I wouldnt be surpised if you could dance too." Harry said.

"Well...." I trailed off.

"OH MY FLACK! KYLIE YOU ARE BURSTING WITH TALENT! 2 years and we never knew." Louis said, earning a glare from Harry when he said flack.

I giggled.

"Anything else you wanna tell us?" Niall asked.

My face fell. Noooooo they cant find out about my past. They just cant. If they do, they will be sooo mad at me. I am totally screwed.

Ooooooooooooo drama. Please dont hate. Anyways I found out that I have over 140 reads. I just wanted to say thank you all SO MUCH. And im very sorry for the late update.

And please comment. I'd like some feedback about what you guys would like some more of.

Well until next time!

Xxxxxxxxx. Emily