Party Time!!!

OMG SUDDEN INSPIRATION!!!!! SO IM UPDATING EARLY! :D Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Kylie's POV

OH MY MARS IM GOING TO SEE ELLIE, TORY AND ALEX AGAIN!!!!! I cannot wait. OMG I'M SO EXCITED! I JUST-AHHHHHHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

"Kylie, your phone is ringing." Niall said boredly. Huh. Never noticed. Guess I disappeared from Planet Earth and entered the Land of Day Dreams...

"Y'ello. Manager Kylie Tomlinson speaking."

"Hola. Manager Alex Walker here."

(A/N: I think that's Alex's last name...Not sure...)

"Hello Manager Alex. What seems to be the problem."

"Oh nothing. Text me your address. We'll be there when you arrive."

"Okie. TTYL BRUTHAH!"

"TTYL BUBBA!"

I hung up then sent Alex the adress. Now we just need the car to hurry up and I'll get to see my friends soon......

AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!

-------------------------

Our van soon turned around the corner of our humble little street. Well it's not really little. Not really humble either. Alex, Ellie and Tory were in front of our house yapping away. I jumped in my seat as their figures came closer and closer. Ellie soon spotted our cars and pointed us out to the others. Tory and Alex spun around then started grinning. The van stopped aruptly. I pushed everyone down then jumped out the door and into my friends' arms.

"Oh my gosh I missed you guys!" I squealed. They laughed.

"L.A. was never the same without you." Ellie bursted out.

"What she said." Alex said with a laugh.

"What Alex said about what Ellie said." Tory smiled. I drew out of their tight embrace. and turned around to all the boys standing awkwardly behind us.

"Boys this is Alex, Ellie and Tory. Alex, Ellie and Tory this is," I drew in a deep breath "LouisHarryNiallZaynLiamNathanMaxTomSivaJayKendallCarlosLoganJames."

"Why am I last?" James whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I huffed. I sucked a lung full of air once again. This should be fun. "LouisHarryNiallZaynLiamNathanMaxTomSivaJayKendallCarlosJAMESLogan."

"That's more like it." James smiled.

"Ummmm K we already knew that." Tory said. I slowly turn around.

"Y'know if you said that a minute earlier, then you could have saved me a lot of air and a quarrel with THIS GUY." I said as I jerked my thumb towards James. James raised his arms in a 'what did I do' motion.

"Sorry?" Tory laughed.

I dramatically sighed. "Apology accepted."

"So. We were going to see the campus today. You coming?" Alex asked. I looked at the boys for permission. They nodded at me. Except James who looked at me strangely. Oh boy...If he starts another discussion.....

"Aren't you jet lagged?" He asked curiously. I sighed.

"She's already getting sick of you." Logan said teasingly. James puffed then crossed his arms and looked away. And I thought Siva was the diva. I laughed when that thought came to mind.