Doncaster

Kylie's POV

Once the bus stopped in front my home, I pushed open the double doors and ran up the path that led to the flat. I knocked on the door rapidly and endlessly until my mum opened the door. Her eyes widened slightly.

"MUM!" I squealed.

"Kylie!" She squealed in response.

"Johanna, sometimes I honestly think that youre a teenager." Harry said from behind us.

"Its my turn!" Louis whined unhappily. I shook my head and squeezed Jay harder. SHES MINE!!!!

(A/N: X Factor reference anyone?)

"Kylie!!! Louis!!!" The twins came running to the door with big smiles on their faces.

"Mum? Who is?" A faint voice came from upstairs.

"Come see for yourselves you lazy butts!" Mum screamed up the stairs. A number of footsteps came thundering downstairs. Then Lottie and Fizzy's faces appeared.

"KYLIE!!!!" They screamed then ran towards me, pulled my away from Jay then hugged me.

"Lottie! Fizzy!" I laughed.

"Im here too." Louis said. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Oh HE'S here." Lottie said in mock disgust.

"I was hoping he wouldnt be here." Fizzy said in fake disguest too. Or maybe she really didnt want Louis here..... Louis gaped at them. Betrayal of the sisters. Lottie and Fizzy laughed then pulled my inside and up to their room. I heard protests but....screw them.

"Hows life?" I asked dramatically.

"Well actually, Daisy and Phoebe are doing pretty well in school and mum is pretty surprised with that cuz you know, Tomlinsons arent very smart. No offense guys. And yeah they've been getting straight A's with the occasional B but overall, she's doing pretty good.  OH and-"

"Fizzy, when I ask you how's life, she dont rant about everything that happened when I left." I said with a laugh. Lottie joined in and eventually, Fizzy did too. I enjoy times like these. The moment when youre relaxed and having fun with the people most important to you. Woah that was deep...

*****Dinner*****

"Kids eat quickly, you dont want to be late for your concert." Mum said worriedly. We all started stuffing peas, mashed potatoes and steak pieces in our mouths. Once each of us finished, we placed the dished in the sink. We thanked Jay for the food then jumped onto the tour buses and flew off to the concert arena.

*****Concert*****

"Hello Doncaster! Its nice to be home." Louis said happily into the mic. I smiled. I didnt expect this many fans to be out here tonight.

"The first song we will be singing tonight is from our Up All Night album. No sorry the Take Me Home album. The official music video should be out soon. This is 'Live While We're Young'." Harry said. He flashed a cheeky grin before taking his place on stage.

'Hey girl Im waiting on ya, Im waiting on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out...'

Halfway through the song, the boys went off stage and sang their hearts out to some lucky fans. I smiled and continued singing on stageand goofing off on stage. The fans, or should I say Directioners and....Wantits and....Rushers, started squealing and the looked ready to faint.

'Lets go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but lets pretend its love....'

I spotted a few guy fans which Im happy for. There were also a few young fans which really surprised me.