1

Yoongi's POV
The next came and it was time for me to go to therapy.

When i got there i saw a bunch of people two of them caught my eye cause they go the same school as me i think their names are Hoseok and Jimin i don't really know.

I sat down in a seat and then the thing started.

"Well hello everyone welcome to group therapy my Jackson and i'll be one of your therapist it just matters what group you get put into if you don't have me you'll have Mark or Youngjae so lets introduce ourselves.
Starting with you and then we go around the circle. he said pointing at me.

"Well hi my name is Min Yoongi i do drugs."

"Wassup my name is Jinyoung and i'm attracted to younger children"

"Hi my name is Jimin and i beat people up"

"My name is Yugyeom and i assult women"

"Hi everyone my name is Taehyung and i hurt my parents"

"Hii my Name is Jungkook and i also hurt my parents"

"Um my name is Hoseok and i steal my parents alcohol and drink alot"

"My name is BamBam and i almost killed a dude and more people"

"My name is Jin and i steal my parents money to buy drugs alcohol and other things."

I'm glad i'm not the only crazy one here i thought to myself.

"Well lets start putting you guys into groups umm BamBam, Yugyeom, Jin you guys go with Youngjae.
Jinyoung, Tae, Jungkook you guys go with Mark."

And that left me Jimin and Hoseok.

"Yoongi Hoseok and Jimin you guys are with me since you've done less wrong things in some cases but either way were gonna have a fantastic time lets go."

Jackson then took us to this room and shut the door.

"Ok so lets start with rules. You must report to this room every day unless i say otherwise. Don't do anything wrong including the things your here for. No electronic devises are allowed to be used during sessions. No having sex on building grounds and thats about it so care to introduce yourselves more."

"Um well for starters i go too the same school as you two".

"I thought i was the only one who noticed"
Said Hoseok sounding more calm than usual.

"Same here"
Jimin said in a annoyed tone it was obviouse he didn't want to be here.

"Well i'm 17 years old i'm introverted so i have no friends and i'm gay".

"Well i'm also 17 years old i dance and don't like to talk to anyone cause people can be annoying at times and i'm bisexual".

"Well i'm 16 i have nom friends cause most people are scared of me for some random reason and i'm pansexual".

"YASS I HAVE THE HOMOSEXUALS".
Jackson screamed and we all started laughing".

"Well i'm Jackson i'm 23 years old i'm gay and have a boyfriend i'm Chinese and i'm really loud and crazy".

"I like you already"
We all said at the same time.

"I like you guys too well lets get started with todays lesson.
So today were going to talka bout how you developed your habits Hoseok you go first".

"Well when i was a kid i never had a normal childhood you could say my parents were always either having sex or drinking so they had no time for me i was always at a relatives house when they were gone and i kinda got tierd of it so one day when i was 10 i found wine in my moms car and i took a sip of it and ended up drinking the whole bottle and that soon led to me being an alcoholic i thought that maybe if i became one my parents would be proud of me cause it seemed like they never were and then they changed and became so god damn strict and they found out and sent me here"

I felt bad for Hoseok it seemed like nothing ever worked out for him.
But then Jackson said it was my turn.

"Well i never liked myself or loved myself ny parents were always at work so i had to depend on myself and not them they always cared about me but they never had time for me.
By the age of 10 i had developed depression since my parents noticed a change of behavior and like that everything went crashing down my mom got into a car crash and almost died. My father started abusing us so he left and got out of the picture. My mom remarried when she knew i didn't want her too. My. Stepdad loves me but is very homophobic so sometimes he just makes me feel even worse than i do. One day i went out and a guy handed  Me a bag of weed and i took it ever since then i've been like this".

Then it.was Jimin's turn.

"Well when i was a kid all i wanted to do was meet my parents expectations as a son i always had good grades and was and excellent kid until one day i got beat up by kids and that day my dad told me i needed to stand up for myself if someone does something wrong to me so what i did was beat people up and instead of making my parents proud it made them dissapointed i've been kicjed out of 8 schools and i can't get kicked out of this one or i'll be homeschooled. My dad doesen't love me he makes it clear every day my mom she's alwyas dissapointed in what i do so it feels like i have no one and nothing but of course i can't tell them this becasue if i do all hell breaks loose and they think i'm lying and i'll either get scolded or hit do i just keep to myself".

At the end it seemed like none of us had good parents or childhoods in anyway possible so i feel bad.

"Well from my understanding i'm sure none of you guys wanted your life to turn out this way and trust me i know how it feels casue i have had very similar experiences to you guy's but as you guy's therapist it's my job to make you guys feel better and stop your habbits cause i know that deep down inside that you guys don't want it to be this way".

I didn't realise i was crying until i felt arms around me.

"Yoongi Hyung why are you crying"
Asked Jimin with a concerned voice.

"Yea are you ok Yoongi".
Hoseok said walking up to me.

"Well i've never been able to tell anyone how i've felt whenever i have it's resulted in everyone calling me stupid or saying i'm being fake  and i've never meet anyone who has had the same problems as me but it diffrent ways but can still relate so i feel accepted for once"

"Well Yoongi thats my job as you guy's therapist and everyone elses job to make you feel better becasue if we didn't things would get worse".

"Yea Hyung i'll be your new best friend".
Jimin said cutely.

"I'll be your second new best friend".
Said Hoseok.

"I call third"
Jackson said excitedly.

"You guys are the best thank you".

Then after that we all talked more and soon it was time for us to go home.

I can't wait for tommorow.