17

Yoongi's pov

Saying I was pissed was and understatement, I was far from being 'pissed'.  Jimin, MY Jimin is in the hospital from cutting himself casue of his shitty excuse of a mother.

"Y-Yoongi calm d-down..'' Jimin whimpered and looked at me with teary eyes, "No! Jimin I can't just calm down! Baby you are hurt, I don't like it when people I care about get hurt.''

''Hyung calm down~" Hoseok said and wrapped his arms around my waist. ''I'm not gonna fucking calm do-" I was cut off by loud sobs and my immediately went to Jimin.

''S-stop pwease..m-minnie dun like 
y-yelling" he cried out and looked at me and Hoseok. Hoseok immediately took his arms from around me and ran to Jimin and sat down on the hospital bed and pulled him close.

''Shh~ angel it'll be okay~don't cry'' he said in a soothing voice. ''Is he a li-" Hoseok rolled his eyes and cut me off. ''Yes you idiot, it's very obvious you triggered it cause you and your two in a half braincells couldn't calm down.''

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Jimin and took his hands into mine. ''Hey sweetheart look at me please..'' I said softly so he could feel safe, he looked at me and sniffled as tears fell down his face.

''I'm sorry for yelling sweetheart, when I get mad I can't calm down sometimes I was just sad cause my baby hurt himself..and when my baby is hurt it hurts my heart..'' I said and started crying.

''I just want you to be safe baby..'' Jimin pouted and grabbed my face and kissed all over it which made me smile and feel butterflies in my stomach as a small blush spread across my cheek.

He stopped kissing my cheeks anf looked me as he stopped crying ''Nu~ don cry hyungie! Minnie wan you to b-be happy not sad'' he said and smiled at me.

I chuckled and smiled, "Okay baby, I'm sorry..'' I said and pecked his cheek. ''Ish okay hyungie!" He said and yawned. ''Baby be a good boy for me and take a nap..'' he nodded and laid down and soon fell asleep.

I looked up at Hoseok and sighed. ''Did  YOU know he was a little?'' Hoseok gave me a 'are you dumb' look and sighed. ''Yeah totally we were watching porn and he told me- No Yoongi I didn't know but guess what dumbo I know now!"

''Yah I'm older than you don't talk to me like that" he flicked my forehead and giggled. ''Then don't be a dumbass~", "so what are we gonna tell him when he wakes up?". I said and looked down at him as he was sleeping like an angel.

''Well we can't just be like 'oh Jimin you slipped into littlespace just letting you know' "

''well I know that!" I said and looked at him while pouting. ''Aish you're such a brat'' he said and kissed me softly to which of course I kissed back gently.

I pulled away and looked at Hoseok and blushed. ''What even are we..'' I asked. ''Well I wouldn't mind being you guys's boyfriends~" I'm smiled and started getting all giddy. ''I'm fine with that but I don't know about Jimin..I really do like both of you but we can only do this if he's okay with it.''

''We'll jist have to wait until he wakes up''

Sksks hey guys I know it's been like forever since i've updated but i'm happy that a lot of ppl like this story now so I decided to update uwu.