2

Hoseok's POV

I was the first one to get there today so I just sat in the chair and started thinking. about how I feel about Yoongi and Jimin. For starters I already had a crush on them and I didn't know about any of their problems before yesterday I have to admit at first I was a bit creepy I'm a popular kid at school so I got all the information about them I could but never talked them I wanted to stay hidden and my crush grew over time for hem until I became friends with them yesterday. 

my thoughts were soon interrupted by the door opening revealing the two people I wanted to see today. Yoongi and Jimin.

"hi guys how are you today" I said happily. "good" they both respond

"So how was you guys night after we left yesterday" i asked concerned.

"Well i told my mom how i felt for once and she started crying and saying she was sorry i somewhat believed her by then my step dad he just said sorry and hugged me so i didn't believe his bullshit like i usually don't" Yoongi said.

"Lucky you when i got home my mom basically forced me to tell her how the session went and then she gave me a fucking lecture on how i needed to talk to her more, then my dad had the audacity to fucking ask if i slapped the therapist or beat one of you up so then i flipped him of and got grounded".

"You guys had better nights than i did when i got home my parent fed the same bullshit such as the how was you day and the i love you' s then when i was trying to sleep i heard banging against my wall so i didn't think much of it but that was until i heard screaming and my mom shouting oppa harder faster or some shit so i just left the house and went to a hotel"

"your parents sound like the kind of rich couple to have sex every night but then get surprised as hell when they have another kid that they don't want" Jimin said

pretty soon we all were laughing.

the door opened and it was Jackson.

"hello children how are you today" 

"good" we all said in unison

"well todays lesson is gonna be awkward in some sorts and before any of you say anything no it's not about sex"

"Coming from you your the one who's glowing did you get the dick last night Jackson if so how big was he?' i asked curiously.

"w-what do you mean by that"

"so you did"

"what's his name Hyung did you call him oppa or daddy?". Jimin said.

"don't be rude Jimin Jackson probably has a master or sir kink and is probably into ddlb and bdsm and has a master most likely" Yoongi said.

"No Jackson is a switch in the relationship and probably wanted to bottom last night but is totally a Dom at heart and if he is into  ddlb or bdsm  he would be the daddy or master"

"coming from the bottom i know a bottom when i see one and Jackson is definitely one"

"aww Jiminie your a bottom that's so cute" me and Yoongi said in awe.

"why are you guys so interested in my sex life"

"cause none of us have one at the moment and we watch porn cause of how lonely we are except for Jimin he's a virgin and his parents check his search history"

everyone went silent after i said that.

"the sad part about is that none of you can deny what i just said"

"well that's not just something you can give a straight forward answer to dipshit" Yoongi said laughing.

"godamnit todays lesson is on dating not my fucking sex life"

the doors soon opened again revealing one of the other counselors I'm pretty sure his name is Mark.

"Jackson baby I'm sorry if i went to rough last night i did-" he stopped talking when he noticed us in the room. "shit sorry"

"SO I WAS RIGHT YOU DID GET DICK LAST NIGHT" i screamed.

"AND YOU ARE A BOTTOM SUCK IT HOSEOKIE HYUNG" Jimin said.

"YOU SWALLOW"

"YOU CHOKE"

"YOU both can shut the fuck up" Yoongi said laughing.

Jackson and Mark talked in private before he came back in.

"Anyways have any of you guys been in a relationship?"

all of shook our heads no. i'm surprised that they haven't i mean look at them they are attractive.

"well-"

TO BE CONTINUED.....