15

Jimin's Pov.
I was walked up to my doorstep by police officers and they knocked on my door, soon my mom came to the door and she let out a gasp.

"Jimine what happened what did you do" before I cpuld say something the police officers explained to her what happened and finally let me go.

When I walked inside I saw my mom look at me with a dissipointed face, "you know I expected better from you Jimin I've tried my best to fix you but it's not working nothing is I guess I should just realize my son is a fuck up"

Then she walked away leaving me standing there crying while looking down at my feet, "I really am just a fuck up aren't I.." I then ran into the kitchen and got a knife and dragged it down my arm watching blood flow out.

I did it over and over again until I felt myself get lightheaded and soon everything went black, I heard faint screams that sounded like my mom and then I heard loud sirens.

After what seemed like forever I woke up in a hospital room and I turned to see my mom sitting there with tears streaming down her face, "Jiminie baby are you okay? I'm so sorry I shouldn't of said that I don't mean it at all".

I wasn't in the mood to listen to her right now, "get out right now!"