Prologue

I want him. I want him mine so bad. But I can't have him. Because he likes someone else.

I writhe uncomfortably while watching this damn movie I didn't even want to come to. But he wanted me to join them cause we 'haven't hung out in a while'. I glance over and see Natsu and Lisanna cuddling as close as they could in the movie theater seats. I look away sadly and try to come up with an excuse so I can leave. 

"Hey I'm not feeling so good so I'm going to head home." I whisper quietly as I get up and grab my things. "Oh I'm sorry about that Luce. Ill call you later." Natsu said quietly. There was a hint of regret, or was it sadness? I couldn't catch it but I shrugged it off as I scooted through. I went to look back one last time but saw Natsu looking hungrily at something. seeing that he didn't notice me turning around, I turned on my heel and waltzed out of the theater and hurried to my car.

I banged my head against the steering wheel after getting into the car. I can't handle much more of this. As I hold in the tears of more heartbreak, I start my car and drive back to my house. 

I take a couple turns and stops until I finally reach my drive way. I park my car and grab my purse and got out of the car and locked it. I walk into my house, through my purse on the couch and ran into my ran. I plopped myself onto my bed and sighed. I could've stayed until the end of the movie but there was no point too when I wasn't having fun at all. Third wheeling for your crush isn't fun.

I roll over onto my back and kicked my shoes off while I scrolled through my phone. I looked at the clock and it read 7:33 p.m. The movie should be over now. I sigh, not exactly expecting Natsu to call me since he never does unless its to hang out with him and Lisanna.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Lisanna or anyone. They do make a cute couple though, but it hurts so much to see them together. I guess I just sound like a jealous freak don't I?

I got up from my bed and went into the kitchen and made myself a snack consisting of just strawberries. While holding the bowl, I walk into my living room and sat on the couch and watched some t.v. to waste some time. I was entranced at the screen until my phone rang. I lazily look over it and see it was Natsu calling me for once. I shrugged as I picked up the phone.

"Hey Luce, I just dropped Lisanna off at her house, do you mind if I come over for a bit?" Natsu said over the phone a bit fast, he sounded agitated and upset. "Sure, just walk in through the front door when you get here, it'll be unlocked." I reply back firmly and smiled to myself. "All right be over in a bit." With that Natsu hung up quickly. I sat for a moment confused knowing well that Natsu doesn't do that often. But I shrug and go into my room to change into my pj's consisting of short spandex and a sweatshirt.

I sat on my bed on my phone, reminiscing of old memories of me and Natsu back in highschool. 

"Hey Lucy? Do you promise, that one day when I need a huge favor, no matter what it is, would you do it?" "Yeah!"

I remember that day quite well, but I wasn't sure why I was thinking about it right now.

But I was about to find out.