Chapter 2

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room, seeing its still late in the night, maybe around 2 A.M. I roll over to my other side a writhed in pain. I then remembered that I had just had sex with Natsu a couple of hours ago and now I'm sore. After getting back into another comfortable position, Natsu moves and wraps his arms around me and let out a loud breath.

"You ok?" Natsu said quietly, still half asleep.

"A little sore." I mumble softly, cozying closer to Natsu.

"Oh is it now?" Natsu said opening one eye and smirking at me.

"I just had sex for the first time. I'm gonna be sore." I retort annoyed. Natsu chuckled.

"I can fix that." He replied as he scooted lower into the bed and hugging my waist.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Natsu kisses my stomach as his hand trailed my outer thigh and slowly going inward. His hand then trailed up my inner thigh, stopping right next to my core. "Natsu what are you doing?" He didn't respond and continued to move his hand. His hand massaged over the outer area. That only got me excited.

Natsu then slid a finger into the middle area, lathering my wetness everywhere. I could feel him smirk around my stomach. He then inserted a finger and slowly went in and out. I muffled a moan.

"Na ah, I wanna hear you." Natsu said huskily.

"Mmh~" I moaned, he inserted another finger. "N-Natsu.." I plead. He took out his fingers and sucked on them as he moved on top of me.

Natsu stopped sucking on his fingers and then started to trail kisses from my stomach and finally to my lips. It was long and savory. As we kissed he spread my legs and lowered himself closer, I adjusted my legs and had my knees up. He then inserted his member inside. I broke the kiss by moaning.

"N-Natsu-"

"Shhh." He shushed me while he heaved, obviously trying to control himself.

Natsu went slow and gentle, making sure not to hurt me knowing that I'm already sore.

"Ahn~" I moan as I wrapped my arms around him. He went a little faster but was still gentle, he began to groan.

"Luce." He whispered into my ear, I moaned back into his. I felt his member tense up as he picked up the pace. I writhed and came. Natsu cummed shortly after. He slumped on top of me and relaxed for a bit, with him still inside me. I rubbed the top of his head as he nuzzled into my neck.

Natsu rolled over after taking out his member and laid next to me. "Amazing as always." He mumbled before going back to sleep. I follow.

.

.

It was finally morning. I went to sit up but a pair of strong arms kept me from doing so.

"Natsu?" I whisper gently as I shake his arm to wake up. He opens one eyes and smile softly at me.

"Good morning Luce." He says groggily. He removes his arms from my waist and I get out of bed. Which was a bad idea.

The pain between my legs over takes my balance and I almost fall over. Key word, almost.

Natsu caught me and I was now laying on top of him back into the bed, to make things we are both completely naked.

"Careful there." He says huskily as he helps me off of him. "Your gonna want to rest for the day." Natsu gets out of bed and out on pants. Afterwards he goes into my closet and gets me a clean pair of underwear and some clothes consisting of sweat pants and a t shirt.

I carefully put them on without leaving the bed. 

"I'll get food." Natsu says as he leaves the room. I'm sitting up and thinking on all the things that happened in the matter of 12 hours. Natsu confessed that he's not happy with Lisanna and then proceeded to have sex with me. Twice.

Natsu enters the room again with a tray of food and places if into the bed. He smiles gently as he gives me food to eat. I gladly let him baby me.

"So what about Lisanna?"