Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks since me and Natsu's first Rendezvous, and things have definitely escalated.

It's no longer just sex, but it's also make-out sessions and maybe even naps if we are both just too tired to do anything. With all of that stuff included, we still have normal conversations and live in with our lives as a secret couple until Natsu figures out his situation with Lisanna.

Today is peculiar. Natsu came over and suggested we do something different than we normally do and handed me a bag. I grow nervous just staring at it.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." Natsu says, standing behind me as I continue to stare.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just, well, out of my comfort zone." I say and peek into the bag and observe it's content. I kinda wish Natsu didn't know all of my sizes.

"Just this once, and if you don't like it then we will stop, okay?" Natsu rubs my shoulders gently as I finally nod my head. "Ok, I'll be waiting in your room." Natsu kisses my neck before walking into my bedroom and plopping himself down and plays in his phone.

I take a deep breath after shutting my bathroom door and locking it. I place the bag on the counter and take out the sexy lingerie that Natsu had bought for me. It was red and mostly lace, revealing various parts of my body.

Ribbons were the thing keeping the entire piece together. Two bows were at my hips, keeping the underwear snug against my skin. I slip on the red lacy thigh high stockings and clipped them on to the little thingies that are attached to the underwear. Whatever the hell those are called.

I hold the bra in my hand and look at myself in the mirror. I'm only wearing the bottom parts of the lingerie and the bra is all that's left.

I tie the ribbon of the bra behind my back, and then tied the other bow behind my neck, the bra nice and snug.

I take one last glimpse. Everything is see through, so there was really no point for this but I guess it adds excitement for Natsu.

After tying my hair up into a messy ponytail with a left over ribbon, I excite the bathroom and into my bedroom, Natsu still concentrated in his phone.

"Do I look ok?" I wiggle unconsciously as Natsu set his phone down and set his gaze upon me. His gaze lingers as he licks his lips in hunger. He promptly pats the space beside him.

I nervously sit myself down on the spot next to Natsu. He wraps his arm around my waist and hoists me into his lap. His hand feel my waist and pulls me into him, he rest his chin on my chest and he looks up at me.

"You look lovely in this, babe." He purrs as he ever so slightly plays with the ribbon at my hip, careful to not unravel it just yet. "I want to have a little fun with you first."

Natsu leans in and places his lips against mine, making a slow gentle kiss, before gradually getting rougher as his hands trails themselves along my body. He grabs my hips and makes me grind against his hardened member that is bulging through his pants, earning a low growl from his chest and soft moan from me.

Natsu flips us over and begins to kiss my neck as his hands play with my care through the lingerie. His fingers work magic as my panties are already soaked through.

Soft moans escape my lips as Natsu traces his fingertips of his other hand against my skin, goosebumps swarming my skin in seconds, his other hand still swirling small circles around my sensitive areas.

My back arches as Natsu moves the fabric of my panties to the side, him taking no second longer to slide his fingers inside me.

"Natsu! Ah." I breathe as he slowly thrusts his fingers in and out at a steady pace, his face never leaving the crook of my neck.

Sensations run through my body as his fingers thrust as deep as they can go.

"Screw it." I hear Natsu mumble as he quickly unbuckles his pants and slides them down along with his boxers. His member springs out in excitement as Natsu once again slides the fabric of my underwear to the side.

Natsu slides himself in and slams the rest of the way in, my hands grin the bed sheets as I gasp and arch my back.

Natsu quickly thrusts fast and hard, his hands holding up my thighs and keeping myself close to him.

"Fuck." Natsu grunts as he falls on top of me and continues to pound me as he hides his face in the crook of my neck. My hands wrap themself around his neck and I pull his hair as I scream his name.

"N-Natsu." He doesn't respond as he slows down the pace but slams in hard every time he thrusts out.

"N-Natsu, please f-faster." I feel his grin against my neck.

In a flash Natsu flips us back to our first position where I was straddling him. He grabs my hips and makes me ride his member.

I scream in pleasure as Natsu makes me thrust up and down against him, Natsu himself groaning at the pleasure.

Natsu started to slow down, I feel his member twitch inside of me, his warm liquid filling my insides. I thrust against him a few more times, earning not only my own climax but a very moany Natsu.

We don't move for a few minutes as I rest against his chest with his member still inside of me. I feel myself get aroused again at the slightest of movement.

Natsu rubs my back gently as he slowly lays ya down and I'm on top of him, still straddling his lap.

I no longer resist the urge of moving against his dick and I behind to grind slowly.

"Whoa there Luce." Natsu gasps, but doesn't stop me as I continue. I trail my hands down to the ribbons in my hips and I unravel them, slipping the panties away and tossing them elsewhere. I begin to unbutton Natsu's shirt.

I grind harder.

Oh the bliss and feeling of him inside of me. Just the thought of it makes me wet.

My attitude always changes when doing this. I don't regret it one bit either.

I sit up and begin to ride his dick, Natsu's hands grabbing my hips, forcing me to slam down against him.

"You like that?" I moan and Natsu sits up agains, his face buried in my breasts. Natsu doesn't take long to unravel the bra and toss it away.

He sucks on my nipples as I ride him, his member feeling a bit bigger than it was a bit ago. It feels so good though.

I moan repeatedly as Natsu trails his hand down to my womanhood and uses his thumb to rub circles against my clitoris.

"Ready Luce?" Before I can respond, Natsu picks me up and slams me against the wall, pounding me so hard against him.

Two more thrusts and I orgasm.

Five more thrusts and I feel his liquid spill inside of me.