Chapter 4

I fill my bathtub with hot water and spill various soaps into it, watching the bubbles form as the water rises to the top. I strip of my clothes and toss them to the side. I slowly submerge myself into the water and relax, letting the hot water do it's magic.

I think of the the words Levy last parred me with before she left, still filling me with more guilt than before. I should've been smarter than that.

I sigh, lowering my mouth and nose into the water, making bubbles in the process. I lift my head up and look at the ceiling.

After a half hour I drain the tub if it's contents and step out, the aching pain in between my legs not as noticeable and I can actually walk again.

I wrap myself in a towel after ringing my hair out of water. I step out of the bathroom after tossing my dirty clothes into a hamper. I wander out of my bedroom to grab a quick glass of water before dressing myself in pajamas.

As I fill a glass with water, my front door opens and closes. I look back and see a tired Natsu ruffle his hair after taking off his shoes.

"Hi." I say subtly, taking a long drink of water. Natsu stares at me hungrily, I had forgotten that I was in nothing but a towel. I put my glass back down and turn to face him.

Natsu takes five long steps and he now stand directly in front of me, his breath heavy and husking as he leaned into my ear.

"I missed you." He murmurs, sending chills down my spine as my breath hitches and arousal grows beneath me. I'm pretty sure my dignity just jumped out of a window.

Natsu backs me up against the kitchen counter as his hands control themselves from ripping my towel off. Natsu hoists me up, and I'm sitting on the counter again.

His hands trail up my thigh and underneath my towel, his face buried in the crook of neck, leaving trails of kisses on my neck as soft quiet moans escape my lips. I'm going insane.

Natsu takes both of his hands and spreads the towel away, revealing every part of my core that's throbbing with need, it's arousal lathered everywhere, making it glisten, Natsu eyes darken.

He places one hand on my cheek and pulls me in, gently placing his lips against mine, he nibbles on my bottom lip, I open slightly as his slides his tongue inside, he wrestles with my own.

Natsus other hand is quickly placed against my core, inserting a finger causing me to gasp and moan, he begins to thrust, the kiss becomes rougher.

My hands tremble as they grip Natsus shirt as he inserts another finger, thrusting in faster. The kiss was parted as I moan louder. Natsu returns to the crook of my neck and nibbles on my skin.

"F-faster!" I tremble, Natsu does as I asked and inserts another finger, all the while increasing his speed. His lips crashes against mine as he pulls me closer to him, and to quiet me down a little.

Five minutes later I climax, my core letting itself loose against Natsu's fingers. He pulls them out and licks them. I close my eyes as I catch my breath.

"You're so goddamn amazing." He murmurs, messaging my legs before he picks me up, and walks into my bed room.

He sits me on my bed.

"Lay down on your back." Natsu commands. I slowly lay down against my back, surprised at the fact that my towel is still intact.

I'm also surprised at the behavior Natsu is showing, it was definitely different from last night, but I can't help but like it.

Just the thoughts of what he might do to me causes my core to throb again. I stare at him as he towels me, his eyes scanning over my hungrily, wondering what course of action to take first. He has all the time in the world to decide because he knows, I'm all his.

Natsu climbs on top of me, and kisses me softly, he doesn't bite my lower lip, but instead only lingers his lips against mine as long as he can.

Meanwhile, his hands are at work to remove my towel. He slips it from underneath my and throws it to the side. He parts from my lips, and lowers himself to my breasts, where he messages one with his hand and sucks on the other.

I moan softly as my hands play with his soft silky hair.

"Natsu." I call, he looks up at me, letting go of my breasts to come closer to my face. He tilts his head in question as he pecks my lips. "I want you to stand up." I say. He nods and stands. I sit up and I am now on my hands and knees. I crawl to him and sit on my legs.

My hands play with Natsu belt buckle as I slowly undo it, pulling it out of the belt loops. I unbutton his hands and slip them off, Natsu chicks them away.

My eyes trail the large bulge his in boxers, my hand nudges it, earning a soft groan from Natsu. I slip off the boxers and let his member spring out.

My hands wrap themselves around him as I fit the head of his member into my mouth, my hands pumping up and down as Natsu tenses and groans. He places a hand on the back of my head.

"Damnit it, Luce." He growls as I go faster. My tongue licking around it as my hands do their job. I go faster and faster as I feel it harden more and begin to tense.

Before any of the cum can escape, I stick it into my mouth again as swallow. Natsu breathes heavily as he picks me up and kisses me again, forcing his tongue inside me as I wrap my leg around his waist.

Natsu walks over to a nearby wall and pins me against it.

Both of his hands hold the side of my thighs to keep me falling, and his lips never leave mine as he slips his member into my entrance, filling me up.

"Natsu~" I moan through his lips as he thrusts deep inside of me, going nice and slow. My arms wrap around his neck to give myself more support. Natsu removes one of his hands from on of my thighs and rubs his thumb against my clit as he thrusts into me.

"Luce~" Natsu groans after he pulls away from the kiss. I throw my head back against the wall as he picks up his pace.

My head is no longer with me as Natsu fucks me against the wall. The feeling of his member inside me is amazing. I completely forget the advice Levy gave me.

"Harder." I command. Natsu walks back to the bed and lays me down. He picks up both of my legs and places himself in between them before slamming right back into me.

I grip the bedsheets as I cry out Natsu's name as he fills me with his member.

I notice Natsu still had his shirt on, that's a bad. My hands to their job to unbutton his shirt and reveal is godly torso. I don't bother on making him slip it off. My hands trail his torso as he pumps me with a constant pace.

I feel his member tense up and my walls tighten.

Within moments we both cry out in our climax. Natsu collapses on-top of me.

I roll us over and I straddle his lap. Natsu raises an eyebrow at me as I begin to ride against him, his member never leaving its little cave.

Natsu groans and places his hands against my hips, making slam down against him.

I grind against him while still basically hopping up and down if him. Natsu throws his head back and clenches his jaw as his hands loosen their grin against my hips.

I lean forward against hip and lock his lips against mine, and with a few last hard thrusts, we both climax.