Chapter 8

"N-Natsu wait stop!" I moan as Natsu leans over to the passenger side of the car and begins to kiss my neck as his hand slides into my shorts.

Not long after leaving the park, Natsu found a very secluded area of an empty alleyway. If somewhere to look down the said alleyway, you wouldn't be able to see the car. The area made the lighting quite darker than I expected.

Natsu continues to work his fingers as my lady area becomes wet. He then inserts a finger, earning a quiet moan that dared escape my lips. I feel him smirk against my neck.

He inserts another finger and thrusts faster, making me arch my back in pleasure. "Natsu!" I exclaim as he pulls out his fingers and stops. His other hand moves to unbuckle my seat bet, and his pants. Natsu slips down both his boxers and jeans. He leans over and picks me up from my seat and places me on top of him. I readjust myself and slip off my shorts, but I wasn't able to rid myself of my underwear.

"Looks like they don't want to come off." Natsu pouts, but smirks again in seconds. "Oh well." Natsu leans his chair back a little then takes his hands and moves the fabric covering my core off to the side. I lift myself up as Natsu positions himself.

I slowly move back down and feel him fill my insides with his member. I moan as I continue to fit him entirely inside of me. He emits a low growl as he hands grip my waist.

I place my hands on his shoulders and begin to move up and down against him, slowly gaining more speed as Natsu decides to use his hands to make me go faster.

"Fuck, Luce." Natsu moans as he throws his head back. I slam myself down and watch Natsu as his face twitches. I lean in and grab his face with my hands and plant my lips against his. My hips grind a little and lift themselves up little by little, still giving Natsu the pleasure he needed as he moves his lips in sync with mine.

Natsu breaks away but never goes far, keeping the distance of our faces so dangerously close.

"I love how you feel." He groans as I continue the movement of my hips. I feel his hands tighten their grip against my waist, but they move up my back underneath my shirt and stop once they reach the clasp of my bra. Natsu smirks before meeting our lips and unclasping my bra. His hands then go to my shoulders, where he helps me take the rest of the bra off and slides off of me and into the back of the car.

Natsu cups my breasts and massages them with delight. I lean back away from him and begin to ride against him harder.

"Enough of this." He murmurs and climbs with me still on him into the back seat, where he flips us over to where I'm laying on my back and he hovers over me. He takes off his shirt and lifts mine up over my breasts.

Natsu lifts my legs up and pulls me closer to him. He begins to thrust hard into me and I moan while arching my back.

"F-faster." I plead, closing my eyes while loud moans leave my throat. Natsu groans and speeds up. He grips the sides of my hips with his hands has he pounds into me relentlessly. My moans gurgle in the back of my throat as my hands grip the bottom of the seats.

"Baby girl," Natsu whispers softly, before pulling himself out of me until he was almost out, then slams right back in.

He stills for a moment and I feel his member twitch against my walls. He's already cummed.

"Shit," he murmurs. He's out of breath and begins to go limp. He pulls himself out but then lowers his face down to my clit. "I didn't pleasure you to much. I suppose I'll fix that." He sticks out his tongue and begins to lick around my core. The area is so unbelievably sensitive that is don't realize I was very close to climaxing too.

"Oh god." I moan. Natsus hands rub the inside of my thighs as they trail closer to my little kitty. He retracts his mouth and begins to play around with it with his fingers.

He doesn't hesitate to insert his first to fingers.

"Moan for me," He whispers, and kisses the soft skin against my inner thigh. He inserts another finger and I scream his name repeatedly.

My legs begin to twitch and he makes three more trusts before my juices spill all over his fingers.

"Good girl." He says, and he sucks his fingers clean and kisses me. "We are going to go back to my house," Natsu says against my lips, his hands already back at my throbbing area. "And continue what we started."

His fingers rub against my clit, and I'm already wrapped around his finger.