Chapter 1

I sat in my room and heard a loud door slam. I figured it was Natsu and and got up from my bed and went out into the living room. I saw Natsu looking agitated, upset, angry, and..needy? i walk closer to him. 

"Are you ok?" I ask. Natsu clenches his jaw and tries to relax. "Hey Lucy, remember in highschool whee you promise that if I ever had a favor, and no matter what it would be you would do it?" Natsu says, quite fast, coincedentaly how I was thinking about that memory just a couple of moments ago. "Yes.. What about it?" i asked getting a tad nervous.

"I need you." Natsu blurts out, and he covers his mouth. "What do you mean?" I asked as i started to sweat. "I want to have you whenever I need you." Natsu blurted again, now staring huskily at me. "Don't you already have that?" I asked another question. I'm so confused I don't know what to think. "No, not like that, in a different way." Natsu said as he started to walk towards me and I wouldn't mean. "Then what do you mea-"

Natsu smashes his lips onto mine as he grabs my cheek with one hand and my waist with the other. We pulled apart as a string of saliva hang and we caught our breaths. "But.. Lisanna i thought.." I mumbled, going into hiper drive. "She won't do anything with me besides show off." Natsu huffed as he connected our lips again. I push us a part. "Why are you doing this isn't she your girlfriend?" I asked, looking straightat Natsu who was still holding onto me. He let go of my cheek and wiped his face with his hand. "Look I.. I don't exactly like Lisanna, for the reason we are dating because it was forced by me becasue of peer pressure." Natsu ranted and sighed.

"But I can't break up with her because of her family and.. It's all to complicated." Natsu stopped the rant and placed both his hands on my waist. "Just please let me have this.. I know its alot to ask, but Lisanna just wont do it for me.." Natsu said, sounding as desperate as ever. I thought for a moment. I made a promise, and I have to keep it. Right?

I relax my body and I look at him and nod. He lets out a loud grunt as he kissed me again. I didn't know his lips were so soft.

Natsu traces his hands up and down my waist, slowly making their way inside my sweatshirt. I gasp after feeling his cold hands touch my once warm skin. Goosebumps get sent all over my body. His hands trail up my stomach until his fingertips reach the rim of my bra. He breaks the kiss and lets out a sigh. "Damnit.." He murmurs under his breath.

In one quick movement, Natsu picks me up and rushes into my room, looking at me the entire time with lust filled eyes. Natsu plops me onto my back and looks at me laying helplessy, as if I'm waiting for some sort of command. I don't know if I'm enjoying this. Natsu plans something but his face says, 'screw it' and leaned over me.

"I've always wanted to do this with you, you know?"  Natsu whispered into my ear. "Then why have you been holding back all this time?" I whisper back into his ear. "Because life is complicated." Natsu growled and nibbled my ear. I let out a puff of air, it felt like I could see my own breathe as I began to sweat and we haven't even done anything.

Natsu began to slide my sweatshirt off while I took off his shirt. I stare at his godly torso as it clenched and writhed with every movement. I want him. He stared at me while I was just in a bra and booty short. He leaned in and kissed me and then began to trail kissed down my neck, my breasts, my stomach, until finally reaching the hem of my shorts. I let out shaky breaths and quiet moans. He crouched down and I could feel his hot breath through my short as my arousal increased. He nudged my slit with his nose. I  moaned.

"I wanna hear more of you Luce." He said huskily. He slipped my shorts off and revealed a soaking pair of underwear that matched my bra. "How sexy." Natsu mumbles and traced his tongue against my now throbbing clit through my panties. I wiggled my hips as I moaned.

"Good girl." Natsu whispers. He moves back up to my face and cups my boobs as he trails his hands to the back of my bra and unclasps it, being gentle after every step. "God, your beautiful." Natsu chuckles and removes the last bit of clothing from my body. I'm now naked. Natsu moves to the side and places his hand between my legs up to my core, he leans in and begins to kiss me, slipping his tongue through. During so he begins to rub my nub and I moan through the kiss. I wiggle my hips wanting more, then he slides a finger and then another inside me. I break the kiss by moaning."Ahn~"

"Your tight Luce. I'm starting to worry you might not be able too take me." Natsu whispers into my ear and glances down at his throbbing member that is poking through his jeans. Natsu slides his fingers deeper and faster and I begin to moan more as I reach my climax. "N-Natsu!" I cum all over his fingers. Natsu takes out his fingers and licks them pleasantly. "Delicious." Natsu picks me up and then readjusts our position to where his back is resting on the headboard and I'm on top of him. Does he want me to do anything?

"Your turn Luce." He smiles as he kisses me gently. I look at him. I lean forward and nibble his ear and began to lick and kiss his neck, trailing down to his pants. "Damn~" Natsu grunts. I smirk. I undo his belt with my teeth, pulling it out of his pant sockets. I carefully unbutton his jeans and slide them off, tossing them to the side after.

I stare, mesmerized at the large bulge erecting from his boxers. I lean down and nudge his balls with my nose. "L-Luce." Natsu moans at the small sensation. I slide off his boxers and his member shoots upward, hitting me in the face. We burst into a fit of laughter. "Silly." Natsu chuckles as he pats my head.

I look back at his erected cock and sucked on the tip while pumping the rest with my hand. "S-Shit~ Lucy~" Natsu groaned and moaned, his legs twitching with every pump. Next, I place his dick between my breasts and moved him up and down. "Wait w-whoa, Ahn~" Natsu burst out into a loud moan as he cummed all over my face and breasts.

"All right enough funny business." Natsu declares as he gets up and picks up his jeans and rummages through his pockets and pulls out a condom. He gets back into the same position and rolls the condom on. He then pats his thighs, telling me to get started.

"Um Natsu.. This is my first time and-" Natsu gently grabs my hands and leads me over him. "It's ok, just go slow." He says softly. I lower myself onto his large member and feel it immediately filling me. I wince in pain. Natsu hugs me close as he breaths heavy. "It's ok the pain will go away, keep going." He whispers, holding himself back from pludging into me. 

I fit all of him in me and we sit a moment to let me adjust to his size. I sit up and start to go up and down on him. "Ahn~" I moan softly as the pleasure increases. "god your so tight~" Natsu groans and grabs my waist. He pushes me back down on him. "Ah Natsu~" "Fuck~" Natsu picks up the pace and goes harder. "N-Natsu harder~ Fu~" I moan, arching my back. "Shit Luce~"

I move my legs and help with going faster as Natsu thrusts his hips to go harder. This continues for a good five minutes. "Natsu~" I moan out his name repeatedly as he does with me. "I'm g-gonna cum~" Natsu moans and moments later releases his load as I cummed around his member.

I slid him out and fell next to Natsu. We pant for a moment and catch out breathe. "That was amazing." Natsu said, panting in between words. "Y-Yeah." I blush. Natsu kisses my forehead and I begin to drift to sleep. 

Natsu tucks us both under the sheets and then wraps his arms around my waist and sleeps with me.

Will we do this again?