therapy

"Something that you're doing has me falling all the way
I'm tripping off your love and all the other drugs we taking
Over all the others, you're the one all over me
I need your therapy
Need your therapy."

a conversation soon turned into a broken heart. a small word of advice brought out everything that we had pushed deep down inside. city air, tired bodies, satisfied stomachs- a recipe for disaster. how could you plan for something like that. after the day i had a was shot. shot down, drowsy, broken, concerned, nervous. of course what happened was not intentional.

you were broken too. i could see it in your eyes and your crestfallen expression. i only wanted to heal you. complexity.

we lacked energy something everyone else seemed to have. after that conversation i don't see how we could've. reality brought to light. together we sat in silence. a deafening silence fell over inconsequential conversations, quieting them.

my mind began to wander through itself and the bus began to shift. i softened into you. warmth. who knew nike sweatshirts made such great companions.

without knowing it i slipped onto your shoulder. im sorry. my consciousness practically suspended. in the arms of morpheus. 

dreaming.

a rude awaking. a back turned.

shattered.

will you remember like i do. do you think of me.

no.

of course not.