5

'Recap '

"I need you to turn into your weapon form.  Now "
----------

[THIRD POV]
--------

At Kid's residence :

"Where can they be" Kid said looking out of the window mumbling about how 'un symmetrical ' the rain drops where.

"I THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR SHALL MAKE IT MY SOLEM DUTY TO FIND THOSE PEASANTS! " Blackstar screamed.

"Maka chop" Maka said using her book to send him into a temporary state of unconsciousness.

"Idiot. Look its dark and it doesn't look like the rain is going to stop soon " Maka said pointing out the window " No sane person would go out in this rain storm " she ended.

Boy was she wrong

"Maybe we should call them" Liz sighed while look down at her nails

"Already tried" Tsubaki said "the line isn't going "

"Soul knows better than to not answer the phone " Maka said sitting beside Liz and Tsubaki.

Blackstar was still knocked out and to be honest everyone was greatful to be away from his pointless rants.

Patty was playing with her giraffe on the floor without a care in the world.

Kid's hand curled up into a ball as he thought about Naru and Soul.

"Please be safe. And stay symmetrical "  He thought.

"Maybe we should call lord Death" Patty said looking up from the giraffe toy.

"I don't think its nessesery to call Father.  Kid said as he sat on the double seater chair.

"Bwut what about Naru chan" Patty said in a pouty voice.

Hearing her name made Maka's eyes to go wide.

"Yes Kid" she said "something is off about her.  She was able to hold Tsubaki without getting shocked or burned or electrocuted or anything " Maka continued.

"And Tsubaki wasn't able to change into her other forms" Liz added.

"When I was being held,  her wavelength was incredibly strong yet so........ much like it would go out like a candle flame" Tsubaki pointed out as well.

"YEA! TSUBAKI WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO CHANGE BACK AFTER SHE LET HER GO! THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR DEMANDS TO KNOW WHY? " Blackstar said after regaining consousness

Maka's eyes narrowed as she looked at Kid.

"You saw it too.... Huh? "
She asked.

"Yea" Kid said putting both of his hands together.

"Saw what? " the others all asked simultaneously

"Her soul " Kid said "it can't be describes by mere words alone ".

[NARU'S POV]
----------

Its dark
Don't tell anyone but...

I have a mild fear of the dark.

It reminds me of when I was back there.

Thats why I was shaking slightly as I held Souls arm

I heard the slight shuffle of feet, behind us.

Soul didn't notice so I had to stop him.

"We're being followed" I said in a whisper

He was about to speak but I put my finger on his lips, indicating that he shouldn't